Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job, they just published on March 4, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 5, 2022)
Address: New York, NY, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their website career or schema google job)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Negotiation Remote
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
As Graphic Designer, you will work with the broader marketing team to produce all design marketing collateral and creative content. You will ensure the visual brand is represented internally and externally with consistency. You will support the team in bringing Cometeer to life through all brand touch points — email marketing, social media, print, events, advertising, and swag. You will report to the Art Director.
What You’ll Do:
• Work closely with the Marketing Team to create a number of assets both print and digital, that are in line with the brand’s goals and business objectives
• Collaborate and correspond with cross-functional teams to manage timelines and ensure that deadlines are met and on-brief
• Work to evolve the brand through updating guidelines, innovating and implementing new and evolving strategies while ensuring that Cometeer’s established brand guidelines are implemented across all touchpoints
• Collaborate on design concepts for major brand awareness and go-to-market campaigns.
• Work on multiple projects at the same time while taking initiative to get approval from appropriate channel owners before submitting final artwork
• Assist with the creation of emails, social content, web assets, and more
• Animate assets for emails and social content
• Maintain file storage and organization
• Assist team on set for photoshoots
What we’re looking for:
• 3-5 years of experience in the field, agency a plus
• Experience with performance-focused design iterations
• A strong design portfolio with a focus on illustration, print, and digital work
• In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Familiarity with Sketch and a basic knowledge of UX/UI
• Experience with Motion graphics or gif development
• Experience with video editing a plus
• Excellent organization skills and a high attention to detail
• Strong design, verbal, organizational, and time management skills
• Ability to manage photoshoots, pre-production and post-production, and creative budgets a plus
• Up-to-date knowledge on the latest trends and are well versed in the creative industry.
• Experience at a high-growth startup is a plus but not required
Cometeer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
“Sorry the job is closed”
“If publishers want to extend they can contact Niobis Admin 088223933603 (Free).”
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.