Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job, they just published on March 1, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 3, 2022)
Address: 117 S Main St., 2nd Floor, St. Charles, Missouri 63301, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their website career or schema google job)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Negotiation Remote
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers more than 1000 but less interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Transactly organizes and coordinates the very messy and often chaotic process of closing a real estate transaction.
Whether you’re a real estate agent, broker, team or an entire office, you can use our application, or one of our Transactly Coordinators to organize and manage your home sale transactions.
The team at Transactly is on a mission to be the platform of choice for the people and companies involved in real estate transactions. Our online platform supports agents and their clients with a place where everyone can come together to coordinate and manage these transactions collaboratively. Transactly provides real estate technology and transaction coordination services that shorten the amount of time it takes to close a real estate transaction.
We live by our six core values: Take Ownership, Do the Right Thing, Be Efficient, Be Informed, Invest in People and Move the Needle. If these are values you embrace, we encourage you to reach out and say hello, we’d love to hear from you.
What we need
We are looking for a passionate designer to help us build new brands. This is a unique opportunity for the right designer to get in on the ground floor of a cutting edge software company. This position will be responsible for scaling brand guidelines to create elegant print and digital collateral.
This position can be fully remote.
What you’ll do
• Understand objectives, synthesize project needs and ideate concepts that meet business, brand marketing and communication goals.
• Illustrate concepts and set visual parameters including, color scheme, style, typography and overall brand perception.
• Design and produce brand communications, identity programs, communications systems, websites and user interfaces.
• Collaborate with marketing, product, and sales teams
• Work within brand standards and often an existing campaign platform
• Participate in internal and external design reviews, with the ability to articulate and exchange ideas about concepts and design decisions
• Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
What you have
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
• Must have a consumer-centric design approach, and be someone that aspires to combine usability with visual design
• Full grasp of design tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe Suite, and WordPress)
• Strong portfolio showing expert concept, layout, and typographic skills, as well as creativity and ability to adhere to brand standards
• Strong conceptual design skills for print/digital brand engagements
What we offer
• Opportunities for career growth and a chance to make a big impact
• A culture that supports work/life balance and flexibility
• A competitive annual salary
• Health, dental, & vision plans
• Wellness reimbursement
• 401(k) plan w/ company match
• Generous paid time off, including 10 paid holidays
Join the adventure
Don’t let your resume define you – tell us more about the real you! What are you passionate about? Who inspires you? Why are you looking for a change?
We’re looking for great people, who are willing to roll up their sleeves and help grow something big. So, if you aren’t satisfied with the status quo, you work hard and don’t give up easily, ask “why” and seek to solve problems – we want to talk to you. Send us your resume and best cover letter that gives us a peek into why you’d be a great fit for Transcactly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Transactly is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind: Transactly is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe and healthy work environment. All employment decisions at Transactly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, family or parental status, or any other status protected by laws or regulations. Transactly will not tolerate discrimination based on any of these characteristics.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.