Axia Home Loans
Jr. Graphic Designer
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job, they just published on March 1, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 2, 2022)
Address: 3009 112th Ave NE, 200, Bellevue, Washington 98004, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their website career or schema google job)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Negotiation Remote
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 but less interaction
– The rate on zillow.com is very good
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
We work every day to create sustainable homeownership through responsible and ethical lending. Founded in 2007, and now 100% employee owned, Axia Home Loans has developed a reputation for providing superior customer service and producing well-educated and prepared homeowners.
This position is responsible for creating graphics and design layouts for print and digital ads, flyers, web design and social media in line with our company brand standards for both retail and wholesale channels. Collaborate with other members of the Marketing team, internal clients and stakeholders, to support campaigns with design solutions.
• Create graphics and design layouts for print and digital ads, flyers, web design and social media.
• Collaborate with the creative team to support campaigns with design solutions.
• Develop graphics for a variety of internal and external audiences (general public, mortgage leads, customers, employees, referral/business partners) for print materials, e-mail campaigns, presentations, websites, social media, video and internal/external communications.
• Assist as needed in launching marketing, sales, and advertising campaigns.
• Ensure websites reflect updated Axia branding.
• Contribute to and support on a variety of marketing projects and initiatives (participate in the brainstorming, creative and logistical aspects of various projects).
• Complete tasks in a proactive manner, actively seeking ways to produce high quality, efficient work.
• Respond promptly to assignments and tasks as requested, and keep commitments to deadlines.
• Respond to and successfully resolve marketing inquiries from the field.
• Ability to back-up and support the Marketing team as needed.
• Assist with daily problem-solving and troubleshooting.
• Participate in and help build company culture.
• Ensure that an environment of teamwork is maintained at all times.
• Maintain the highest possible level of customer service.
• Interface with other departments as necessary to ensure the smooth operation and growth of the organization.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• 1-2 years experience in Graphic Design, required.
• Experience in the Mortgage Industry and/or working with an external sales force, strongly preferred.
• Graphic Design, Marketing or Visual Communications Degree, preferred.
• Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design and software skills, required.
• Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud applications. Primarily Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Basic knowledge of design and visual principles.
• Knowledge of design for web, email, UI/UX a plus.
• Exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills, dynamic team player with positive attitude and ability to work quickly under deadlines.
• Strong analytical skills, combined with sound judgment and decision-making abilities.
• Strong customer service skills and the ability to deliver a high level of responsiveness to both internal and external customers.
• Outstanding teamwork, communication, organization, and time management skills.
• Maintain knowledge and adhere to all regulations and compliance standards on internal and external policies.
• The desire and ability to abide by our four pillars of: Advocacy, Excellence, Integrity, and Accountability.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.