Customer Support Advocate (Asia/Pacific)
Status: Baru Terbit (Niobis mendapatkan informasi bahwa dibuka pada tanggal 28 Februari 2022, dan masih mencari sampai sekarang)
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Publish di Niobis: (02 Maret 2022)
Deadline: Tidak disebutkan
Alamat: 524 Yates Street Victoria, CA, US V8W 1K8
Status Lowongan: Berhasil diverifikasi (Anda bisa hubungi Admin Niobis atau mereka, untuk bukti)
Jenis: Tidak disebutkan
Type: Full Remote
Status Perusahaan/Agensi: Average
– Sosial Media follower lebih dari 1000 dan interaksi lumayan bagus untuk salah satu sosial media mereka
– Belum upload data (buat perusahaan atau perwakilan bisa langsung hubungi 088223933603)
(Penilaian ini hanya berdasarkan dari Niobis sendiri, jika nilai “Good” itu tandanya mereka sudah melengkapi data atau penilaian melebihi nilai rata – rata kami (itu tandanya lowongan sangat baik dalam melamar), “Average” mereka belum melengkapi data namun penilaian perusahaan berada di rata – rata (itu tandanya lowongan dalam keadaan aman),”Hard” mereka belum melengkapi data dan penilaian perusahaan sangat kurang dari syarat kami (itu tandanya Anda harus lebih berhati – hati dalam melamar lowongan ini.)
Ada beberapa perusahaan masuk dalam kategori “Veteran Niobis” maksudnya perusahaan tersebut sudah lama posting di website Niobis, untuk mendapatkan bisa sampai 5 bulan hingga 1 sampai 2 tahun, tergantung ada atau tidaknya laporan negatif.
“Meskipun lowongan dalam penilaian baik selalu patuhi aturan Niobis, dan meskipun penilaian kurang baik Anda masih bisa tetap melamar asalkan seperti tadi selalu ikuti aturan Niobis.”
Riview dari Pelamar: (Belum Ada)
Untuk meningkatkan penilaian status perusahaan bisa pihak perusahaan atau penerbit mengirimkan data pada Admin Niobis.
Postingan Pertama? Pertama kali terbit di Niobis
*Untuk penilaian diatas akan berubah seiring dengan tidak adanya laporan dan konsisten buka lowongan, diperlukan sampai 5 bulan untuk mencapai Veteran Niobis.
Stamped is a multi-channel eCommerce marketing automation platform designed to optimize customer acquisition and retention for eCommerce merchants. Engineered for reliability and scale, Stamped empowers online retailers of all sizes with access to enterprise-level technology for accelerated business growth through reviews, ratings, and loyalty incentive programs.
Think of Stamped as the ultimate team player, from the migration, integration, and improvement of marketing stack conversions through open API access; to unique bespoke program solutions and excellent customer service at any plan level. Stamped is an extension of any in-house team.
As a product-focused company, Stamped was designed by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, providing data-driven, cost-effective solutions in a single-platform approach; so sellers can get back to uniquely contributing to today’s global eCommerce consumer market.
Trusted by industry-leading brands such as Colgate, Purple.com, and Linjer, Stamped is headquartered in Victoria, B.C, and currently supports 45,000+ global eCommerce merchants contributing to a diversified eCommerce economy.
Stamped.io is an AI-powered eCommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals. Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada and Singapore with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped.io to the next level!
Are you currently a SaaS Customer Support Advocate looking for that next big challenge? Does joining a small team where you can have an enormous impact on the direction of a fast-moving start-up sound exciting? If you answered yes to these questions, then this might be the perfect role for you!
We’re looking for a highly personable, driven and resourceful Customer Support Advocate to join our fast-growing remote Customer Support Team. You will be a key player in supporting our customers’ needs, growth, and experience on our platform. This role is not for the faint-hearted, we are looking for people who want to roll up their sleeves and make things better so that we exceed our customers’ expectations every day.
• Providing first-tier support within the outlined standards for the users of Stamped.io
• Ensure proper and clear communication via email
• Assist users with customization requests involving HTML/CSS
• Ensure the proper management of support workload using our ticketing system
• Escalate any tickets that cannot be resolved to the tier 2 team
• Assignment of new tickets based on topic
• Report gaps in the knowledge base and saved replies, assist with ongoing improvements and building the public knowledge base
• Listening to customers to understand their needs and working out how you can best help them
• Professionally answer questions and queries whilst adhering to company policies and processes.
• Guiding and educating the customer through various self-help options and articles.
• Performing logical troubleshooting.
• Accurately documenting troubleshooting steps and confirming resolution of reported issues.
• Constantly learning new technical product information as the product evolves.
• Always striving to make our customers happier!
• Min. 1- 2 years of experience in a customer support role.
• Tech-savvy (technical support experience is a huge plus).
• Experience supporting SaaS Enterprise Applications (HelpScout, Asana, Slack etc.).
• Experienced in working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
• Highest degree of initiative and professionalism to resolve customer issues on first contact.
• Experience in writing/web content creation is a plus.
• Confident and proactive team player.
• Resourceful, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
• You are passionate about software and online apps.
• You want to make a difference in the team and you are an amazing team player.
What’s in it for you?
• Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
• Work directly with company leadership
• A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
• Grow and own your area
• $500 USD home office set up allowance
• $500 USD annual education budget
• A key member of a growing Customer Support team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped.io?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
We take ownership and pride in our work and we expect the best out of everyone on our team. If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS Ecommerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact to a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped.io values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Noted: Cantumkan dalam email atau diskripsi melamar jika Anda mendapatkan informasi lowongan ini dari Niobis.com, untuk konfirmasi.
Jangan lupa ikuti aturan Niobis ya kak dan buat yang sudah keterima share dong testimoninya.