Content Writer (f/m/d) (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check google schema job post, they just published on February 28, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (March 01 2022)
Address: The lion’s den
Dachauerstr. 15A, Munich, Bavaria 80335, DE
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check schema google job)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in Germany
Company/Agency Status: Average
– More than 1000 social media followers and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
apaleo is the cloud platform for agile accommodation businesses.
All types of properties – from serviced apartments to hotel chains – rely on apaleo’s APIs and community to create digital experiences for their guests and staff. Instantly connect the leading hospitality apps to the apaleo interface or use open APIs for unlimited customization possibilities.
We are apaleo!
Our motto: #FreedomToCreate. We are an agile and tech driven European company that provides our hospitality customers a platform where they can easily build their enterprise tech stack in record time to run all their hotels on apaleo.
Are you up for the challenge? We’re looking for a tech savvy Content Writer (f/m/d) to join our team in Munich!
What You’ll Be Up To:
• Coordination and planning of content for our app community (check out our app store to see the amazing companies you will be working with)
• Research industry-related topics & collect insightful ideas
• Writing briefings and raw texts
• Writing blog articles and success stories
• Writing lighthouse content pieces
• Possibly a chance to help create and edit, with possibility to even host The Pulse podcast
• Writing press articles
• You have experience in B2B marketing and SaaS
• You are superstar at coordination and planning
• You have experience writing blogs, articles, success stories, content pieces (ebooks / research papers / downloadable resources)
• You ideally hold a degree in Marketing or Journalism, or both
• You have ideally a tech background at some level, and are able to communicate easily with tech savvy people and non-tech savvy people
• You Ideally have at least two years experience in a similar role
• You communicate fluently in English and German
What You Will Get From Us:
• A key role in one of the most promising international start-ups in the hotel industry, located in the heart of Munich;
• A highly attractive product that inspires hoteliers, partners and us;
• A diverse team of motivated and international experts from various disciplines and backgrounds;
• A competitive & fair compensation;
• A flexible structure with flat hierarchies;
• Home working and flexible hours;
• 30 vacation days per year;
• Free public transportation inside the city of Munich.
Check out more about our team and benefits here: https://apaleo.com/careers
*We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, who encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to color, race, religion, gender identity, sex, gender expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or to other non-work-related factors.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.
See also Lowongan Kerja Remote dari Rumah Game 3D Anime Animator (Mobile Games Dev Coy) (Full Time) (XII Braves) (Remote Sementara) (Masih Mencari)