CATS Applicant Tracking System
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job, they just published on February 22, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (February 25 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check schema google job)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Fully Remote
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
The CATS Applicant Tracking System is one of the fastest growing and most widely used systems for agency recruiters and HR professionals.
CATS is a full-featured, web-based applicant tracking system. Accessible from any browser or mobile device, users can manage the entire tracking process from posting jobs to leading job boards and social networks to generating customized reports. Users can collect applications with the highly customizable, hosted career portal and find the right candidates with powerful searching capabilities.
Visit www.catsone.com or call 1 (952) 373-4010 for more info!
Power3 Solutions hires highly skilled Consultants to provide guidance and support to Clients in technology-driven industries. We pride ourselves on being productive, proactive, and efficient when partnering with Clients to support corporate business objectives, including business development, HR/Recruiting, IT services, Web design, Marketing, etc.
Our Web Designer/Developer would work with Power3 and our clients to build, update and improve websites primarily using WordPress and plugins supported by WordPress.
Title: Web Designer/Developer – WordPress
Location: 100% REMOTE
Job Type: Contract/1099 – Per Diem
Project basis: Hours will vary depending on client needs and the work may come and go on a per-project basis.
The Web Designer/Developer will set a timeline and plan for building new websites including developing the design (look and feel), functionality, and requirements for new websites, and/or provide ongoing updates and support for existing websites. Content Development is a plus, and/or the ability to coordinate with a content writer and manage timelines, create frameworks etc. Ability to write code using HTML/CSS, etc is necessary, and prefer someone who is capable of graphic design including logo development, marketing, etc.
• Wordpress, HTML, PHP, CSS, ability to work with client to determine needs
• Provide timeline and plans for website development project
• Communicate consistently and effectively with the client on deliverables
• Meet deadlines for each stage of development
• Solicit input and feedback on design and content for the website
• Manage participants who are providing content
• Identify solutions and needs for website requirements including plugins, etc.
• Search Engine Optimization services
• Web hosting, security and ongoing support and maintenance of websites
• Prefer candidates who have worked within the technology and intelligence industry would would understand the language and structure of the IT industry
• Not required, but previous work with federal, state, or local government websites is a plus.
The position is a contract position, paid as 1099, and is a work-from-home opportunity with flexibility and autonomy within the timeline parameters. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, independent, and possess excellent communication skills. Our proposal team will meet with clients during regular business hours, and therefore, we require all members of the proposal team to be available for calls and virtual meetings during that time.
Power3 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.