Status: Newly Published (Niobis check they web career, they just published on February 23, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (February 24 2022)
San Jose, California
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can visit their web career)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Negotiation Remote
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Sureify is a SaaS platform for Life and Annuity companies around the globe. Sureify’s sales, customer self-service engagement solution, and their up-sell cross-sell solutions enable life insurers to connect, service, and sell to their new and existing customers using the most life insurance focused platform in the market today. The enterprise platform solution is secure, scalable, and delivers pragmatic features with the basics of the everyday digital life insurer front of mind.
The Sureify solution encompasses the consumer-facing web and mobile applications, automated messaging and self-service platform, agent engagement console, marketing dashboard, underwriters data platform with analytics and reporting for executive overview. Sureify also can be implemented right on top of existing core systems and CRM systems while integrating with existing contact center platforms, customer apps, and most life insurance emerging and traditional 3rd party applications. All this is supported by Sureify’s Customer Experience team to ensure best practices, ideation, configuration both inside enterprise and end-user digitalization.
Life insurers use the Sureify platform for direct and agent digital sales, policyholder service and self-service, new product education and marketing, churn reduction, upsell cross-sell, and complete digital tracking of policyholders. The time is now for the life and annuity insurer.
At Sureify, we’re helping a large and critical industry – life insurance – to modernize and innovate. As we increase our footprint and grow in our ability, we’re looking for a contract-to-hire full-time graphic designer to produce and inspire creative collateral, projecting Sureify’s brand as a world class insurtech company.
If you have a passion for working with growing brands as well as B2B graphic design, an eye for detail and are keen on advancing your career working with the leading startup in life insurance innovation, we’d love to meet you!
You’ll be working as part of a multidisciplinary design team while collaborating closely with the Marketing, Sales and Demo Teams in shaping Sureify’s brand; creating exceptional brand and design outcomes through successful business-led design.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of graphic design, industry software, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including videos, websites, social and marketing materials. Bonus if you are skilled in illustration.
Summary of Role:
• 6 month initial contract.
• Work as part of the Design Team.
• Collaborate closely with the Marketing, Sales and Demo Teams.
• Work directly with departments to design and produce a diverse range of projects, including social media posts, presentations, reports, website design, online ads, brand guidelines and marketing collaterals for internal and external use.
• Produce innovative design concepts through successful business-led design.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders at different levels on a day-to-day basis; attend briefing meetings and manage email & Slack correspondence.
• Understand and advance the Sureify brand and apply it effectively across all design mediums. Ensure and encourage consistency by adhering to brand guidelines.
• Work closely with a multidisciplinary design team; share in the workload, lead by example and motivate others.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to prioritize and work efficiently to deliver projects on time.
• Work independently and be self-motivated.
• Oversee design project management; liaise with internal/external suppliers.
• Design corporate materials for proposals, presentations, advertisements, social media , webinars , presentations, invitations, marketing collateral, website, events, signage, videos etc.
• Translate marketing and communication strategies into effective design solutions across a diverse range of projects.
• Present and explain designs & concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work within, and advance, existing brand guidelines, ensuring all work is brand compliant.
• Ensure high quality control and compliance to corporate standards in Sureify’s graphic design output; handling finished artwork when necessary.
• Prepare and maintain relevant documentation on each project.
• Handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines. When necessary, organize workload around changing priorities.
• Inspire and share ideas with other design members across the organization.
• Display strong organizational skills, liaise confidently with suppliers to obtain competitive quotes and ensure print quality of the highest standard.
• Ensure flexibility in working overtime when required on urgent projects.
• Accurately forecast and document time spent on projects.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• A minimum of 2 relevant years experience, preferably in B2B graphic design.
• Proficiency in industry standard tools for Mac and PC; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, • Acrobat and Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint and Word).
• Understanding and past experience creating integrated marketing materials across channels from digital, social media, email but also understand offline and print
• Team player; excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Proactive approach to career, projects and relationships.
• Strong organization skills, meticulous documentation standards.
• Passion for design, eye for detail.
• Willingness to learn from others, share knowledge; and a drive to improve.
• Comfortable working remotely across timezones & cultures; at least 4 hours overlap with • Portland OR & Charlotte NC office hours.
• Illustration experience is an advantage.
• Animation & videography experience is an advantage.
How to apply:
Send us your portfolio, resume and a cover letter. Applications lacking a portfolio will not be considered
We are a close group at Sureify, bound together by strong working relationships and a common mission in the industry. The success of our customers is very important to us, and we value merit in the workplace, long-term thinking, and the flourishing of all our employees.
Sureify is an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.