Game Review and Preview Writer (Freelance)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check website career, they just published on February 17, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (February 18 2022)
Deadline: May 18 2022
Address: Montréal, CA
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can visit their website career)
Type of Work: Freelance
Type: Full Remote
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Video games had humble beginnings, as anyone playing Pong in a dimly lit bar in the 1970s can tell you. From those roots, gaming has grown to be perhaps the dominant form of artistic and cultural expression in the 21st century. It’s a field where technology blends seamlessly with creativity, where art competes with the demands of commerce, and where massive, world-spanning cutting-edge games can stand side-by-side with small independent creative visions. Unfortunately, through these changes, writing about games hasn’t seemed to progress.
That’s where we come in.
At Game Rant, we believe that gaming deserves writing that matches its creativity and vitality. We don’t just share the same headlines that everyone else does. We strive to provide in-depth content you won’t find anywhere else. We don’t just tell you what we think: we generate discussion with our in-depth, expert-driven content.
The editorial team at Valnet Inc. is looking for a Game Review and Preview Writer to contribute to our affiliate site, GameRant.com.
• 1 Review per week (with the ability to write additional articles from different content types if interested)
• Experience writing video game reviews or previews
• Willing to cover games outside the traditional AAA space including indie and PC games.
• Paying high attention to detail for spelling, grammar, image quality, fact-checking and sourcing
• Working under tight deadlines and submitting tasks on time
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
• Relevant experience in reviewing and previewing.
• Broad knowledge of gaming history and culture.
• A solid grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate niche ideas to a wide audience.
Please provide us:
• Your CV
• A cover letter
• Any relevant links to previous work
Once you submit this application, we will then contact you with further instructions. We look forward to hearing from you.
*This is a remote position.*
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.