Customer Success Manager (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check Linkedin job post, they just published on February 09, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (09 February 2021)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can visit their Linkedin)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Full Remote
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Yodo1 is a company dedicated to one goal: providing a platform that allows talented developers to turn their games into scalable businesses. We are helping thousands of studios around the world to better market, monetize, and manage their games to better serve a player base of 1.5 billion and growing.
Yodo1 is changing not only the way game developers run their business but the future of work. We embrace a work-from-anywhere, excel-from-everywhere culture and we’re looking for top global talent to join us: outstanding communicators who are passionate about personal development and ready to be challenged daily.
If you thrive on frequent feedback in a flexible and entrepreneurial work environment with a team committed to continuous improvement, you’ll love working with us.
For more information about our company, games, services and career opportunities please visit: https://www.yodo1.com/
Our goal at Yodo1 is to help game developers make the most money they can with MAS.
What is MAS and why should I care?
MAS is a Managed Ad Services platform that’s changing the game for developers. See it for yourself in this 5-minute video: bit.ly/yodo1MAS
MAS is the core of what we do at Yodo1: helping mobile game developers turn their titles into scalable businesses. Today, the platform is helping thousands of developers around the world maximize mobile game monetization. Our singular focus for 2022 is rapidly scaling up this user base and turning passion into livelihood for many thousands more.
If you care about this as much as we do, we want you on our team.
Right now, we are hiring a Customer Success Manager to help us grow, retain and satisfy our MAS customers.
At Yodo1, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow by owning your own portfolio of game developers, learning about the fast-growing mobile gaming and ad monetization industries, and growing our existing CS team by hiring and mentoring new talent.
Successful candidates may advance to Team Lead within CS and/or lead the implementation of CS in other business lines.
• Advocating for and aligning customers needs with our Product, Monetization, and Sales teams: As the voice of our clients, your role is crucial to the success of MAS;
• Working closely with the Business Development team to own and take care of our customers once the sales job is done;
• Upselling customers on new games and other Yodo1 services: A happy partner is usually willing to expand the relationship and explore new ways to maximize business opportunities; you will be trained on how to master the Yodo1 upsell;
• Improving efficiency to help your team achieve its KPIs, building and improving workflows that can be implemented at scale to match our growth rate: Our vision for 2022 is to expand Customer Success to support not only MAS but all company services.
• At least one year of experience in a customer-related field, with gaming and/or tech industries being a plus;
• Business proficiency in English; fluency in another language is a plus;
• Excellent communication skills. You’ll be working with colleagues and clients in multiple countries and must be able to communicate clearly, concisely, and proactively;
• Scalable thinking: We are growing fast; those who think scalably, advance quickly.
What We Offer
We want our contributors to grow with Yodo1 and take ownership in our shared success. At Yodo1, you will enjoy:
• Fair pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
• Flexible hours and unlimited paid time off.
• The ability to Work From Anywhere (WFA).
• The option to be paid in your currency of choice.
• An allowance to purchase devices or equipment to improve your WFA setup.
• Variable compensation through our annual bonus programs.
• Pre-IPO access to our Employee Stock Option Plan.
Apply now to change the game for game developers.
Noted: Cantumkan dalam email atau diskripsi melamar jika Anda mendapatkan informasi lowongan ini dari Niobis.com, untuk konfirmasi.
Jangan lupa ikuti aturan Niobis ya kak dan buat yang sudah keterima share dong testimoninya.