Special Projects – Community
Status: Masih Mencari (Sudah terbit sejak tanggal 03 Februari 2022, terhitung di Schema, dan masih buka sampai sekarang)
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Publish di Niobis: (07 Februari 2022)
Deadline: Tidak disebutkan
Alamat: Jakarta, Indonesia, singapore, Singapore 089109, SG
Status Lowongan: Berhasil diverifikasi (Lowongan sudah diverifikasi dari mereka, Anda bisa cek di Apply dibawah)
Jenis: Full Time
Type: Full Remote
Status Perusahaan/Agensi: Good
– Veteran Niobis
– Belum upload data (buat perusahaan atau perwakilan bisa langsung hubungi 088223933603)
(Penilaian ini hanya berdasarkan dari Niobis sendiri, jika nilai “Good” itu tandanya mereka sudah melengkapi data atau penilaian melebihi nilai rata – rata kami (itu tandanya lowongan sangat baik dalam melamar), “Average” mereka belum melengkapi data namun penilaian perusahaan berada di rata – rata (itu tandanya lowongan dalam keadaan aman),”Hard” mereka belum melengkapi data dan penilaian perusahaan sangat kurang dari syarat kami (itu tandanya Anda harus lebih berhati – hati dalam melamar lowongan ini.)
Ada beberapa perusahaan masuk dalam kategori “Veteran Niobis” maksudnya perusahaan tersebut sudah lama posting di website Niobis, untuk mendapatkan bisa sampai 5 bulan hingga 1 sampai 2 tahun, tergantung ada atau tidaknya laporan negatif.
“Meskipun lowongan dalam penilaian baik selalu patuhi aturan Niobis, dan meskipun penilaian kurang baik Anda masih bisa tetap melamar asalkan seperti tadi selalu ikuti aturan Niobis.”
Riview dari Pelamar: (Belum Ada)
Untuk meningkatkan penilaian status perusahaan bisa pihak perusahaan atau penerbit mengirimkan data pada Admin Niobis.
Postingan Pertama? Lebih dari 3 kali terbit di Niobis
*Untuk penilaian diatas akan berubah seiring dengan tidak adanya laporan dan konsisten buka lowongan, diperlukan sampai 5 bulan untuk mencapai Veteran Niobis.
We are an online education platform transforming the state of higher education in Indonesia. We equip ambitious individuals with the skills that the technology industry needs.
While allowing every person to achieve their maximum professional capability, we are dedicated to building a world where talent and companies are matched in the most efficient and meritocratic way.
Our education, job search, and recruitment approach have helped our students and companies to grow together to fulfill each other’s potential.
We take the growth of our employees on the same level as our students. We promise to make every one of our employees perform at their maximum potential so that they can do the very best work of their lives here.
Our culture fosters employee appreciation, transparency and radical – caring feedback, and good management, to support each individual’s growth.
Join us and #FulfillYourPotential.
For a complete listing of our jobs, visit https://revou.breezy.hr/
At RevoU, we are on a mission to transform the state of higher education in Southeast Asia, and together with it, the lives of millions of people.
We are building a more effective alternative to traditional universities and vocational schools, rethinking how education should serve both students’ and employers’ needs in Indonesia’s booming digital economy.
Working hand in hand with industry leaders, top companies, and learning scientists we develop together the most effective programs to deliver the learning that today’s job market needs. We obsess about our students’ success and are relentlessly driven by unlocking each of our student’s full potential, regardless of their background.
In the short span of two years, we have already helped hundreds of students transform their careers, with thousands more waiting to start their journey with us in the upcoming months.
We are looking for a Special Project – Community to build and execute new initiatives for our fast-growing network of alumni. A network made of thousands of professionals working for some of the most well-known companies in Indonesia, who are progressing in their careers towards leadership positions in the years to come.
Some of the initiatives you’ll be working on:
• Launch & manage advanced short classes for our Alumni
• Create member-generated projects together with our alumni volunteers
• Develop and experiment tools and programs targeted for our alumni
• Run various kinds of engagement activities, such as sharing sessions, reunions, group discussions, and much more
Requirements (aka ‘what you bring to the table’)
• High empathy and strong communication skills. You will be spending most of your time interacting with our community members, be it alumni, students, instructors, or even our internal teams. You will experience different kinds of discussions, from fun and insightful sessions during live classes or engaging in a deep yet resourceful conversation to help our alumni with their careers.
• Detail-oriented and process-driven: impeccable attention to detail and high standards approach to any of your work output. You love making sure processes are followed and every detail is accurate. You are tireless in reminding others to make sure that all the T’s are crossed and the I’s are dotted. It bothers you if anything is out of place.
• Ability to get things done & sense of ownership: As in most early-stage startups, we are firing on all cylinders and need to execute fast. This means that you need to be comfortable in getting your hands extremely dirty and getting things done, at a very high level of intensity and quality. Owning many processes from start to finish. If you are someone who is used to or prefers to delegate the execution to someone else, this role is NOT for you.
• Growth mindset – willingness to learn and improve: Unhappy with business as usual, you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done. We will need you to apply such a mindset to all the processes you will be handling.
• Passionate about education and our mission: we are building a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people. Hiring people with the same degree of genuine drive makes everything much easier (and more fun)
• Bonus: Have prior experience in creative roles, a great sense of design, and the ability to come up with new ideas and projects needed for the community.
Our first promise – the ride of a lifetime
You will be joining the company in its most exciting phase, where things will move and change at a crazy pace and where the impact you will have on the overall business trajectory will be huge. You will witness the rapid scaling of our organization from 80 of us (we were only 10 of us just one year ago!!) to hundreds of incredibly talented and diverse people in the months and years to come.
Our company growth will mean much faster career growth than other companies of similar size. Our most talented junior employees who joined us 1 year ago, are for example now in charge of entire teams, working on some of the most exciting strategic and operational topics within the education industry.
The second promise – a good place to work
We are building a company that takes the growth of its employees on the same level as that of its students. It’s our mandate to make every one of our employees perform at the maximum of their capacity so that they can do here, at RevoU, the very best work of their lives. In practical terms:
• we deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone’s work feel appreciated and valuable
• we are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor, keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental values, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder’s thoughts on these topics
• this translates into record-high employee satisfaction (our monthly e-NPS hovers in the 70-80 range), very low employees turnover, and a disproportionate share of new hires coming from our employee’s referrals
The third promise – you will feel proud about your work
We believe that finding a fulfilling career should be among the most important priorities in one’s life and that today’s job market offers endless opportunities to change the lives of many, for the better. You will play a fundamental role in making this possible.
And nothing will beat the sense of accomplishment once you will see that happening. Especially once you see that happening at scale.
You can see the impact we had on some of our students by reading some of their reviews
These are the 3 most important promises we are making to you.
If you are looking for typical ‘startup’ benefits: flexible and remote working environment (FYI – only 50% of our staff live in Jakarta), an attractive package, premium health insurance, etc => we are offering you all these benefits as well
But don’t join us for these, join us first and foremost for the 3 reasons above.
Noted: Cantumkan dalam email atau diskripsi melamar jika Anda mendapatkan informasi lowongan ini dari Niobis.com, untuk konfirmasi.
Jangan lupa ikuti aturan Niobis ya kak dan buat yang sudah keterima share dong testimoninya.