Customer Success Manager – APAC (Bahasa Indonesia Speaking) (Full Time)
Status: Baru Terbit (Niobis mendapatkan informasi melalui Linkedin mereka, bahwa mereka membuka lowongan diatas, ini dia linknya https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2862518732/)
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Publish di Niobis: 28 Januari 2022
Deadline: Tidak disebutkan
Alamat: Amsterdam, Belanda
Status Lowongan: Berhasil diverifikasi (Bukti Anda bisa hubungi Admin Niobis 088223933603 atau hubungi Penerbit)
Jenis: Full Time
Type: Full Remote
Status Perusahaan/Agensi: Average
(Penilaian ini hanya berdasarkan dari Niobis sendiri, jika nilai “Good” itu tandanya mereka sudah melengkapi data atau penilaian melebihi nilai rata – rata kami (itu tandanya lowongan sangat baik dalam melamar), “Average” mereka belum melengkapi data namun penilaian perusahaan berada di rata – rata (itu tandanya lowongan dalam keadaan aman),”Hard” mereka belum melengkapi data dan penilaian perusahaan sangat kurang dari syarat kami (itu tandanya Anda harus lebih berhati – hati dalam melamar lowongan ini.)
“Meskipun lowongan dalam penilaian baik selalu patuhi aturan Niobis, dan meskipun penilaian kurang baik Anda masih bisa tetap melamar asalkan seperti tadi selalu ikuti aturan Niobis.”
– Sosial media follower bagus lebih dari 1000 dan interaksi juga bagus untuk di Linkedin, namun Niobis mendapatkan informasi mengejutkan dari komentar di Facebook, ada beberapa komentar negatif
– Belum upload data (buat perusahaan atau perwakilan bisa langsung hubungi 088223933603)
Riview dari Pelamar: (Belum Ada)
Untuk meningkatkan penilaian status perusahaan bisa pihak perusahaan atau penerbit mengirimkan data pada Admin Niobis.
Postingan Pertama? Pertama kali terbit di Niobis
*Untuk penilaian diatas akan berubah seiring dengan tidak adanya laporan dan konsisten buka lowongan, diperlukan sampai 5 bulan untuk mencapai Veteran Niobis.
Transform the communications world! Location? You decide!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
Our Birds choose where they work from in the region we’re hiring in — this could be from one of our MessageBird hubs (Amsterdam, Singapore or Bogota) or remotely so long as it’s within a complementary timezone…. Want to work from a rural retreat? Sure, no problem! How about a bustling city getaway for a few weeks? Go ahead!
We understand that “life happens” and give you the freedom to choose the best environment for you to “get s**t done”. We expand our flock without geographical restrictions. This allows us to attract and assemble an industry leading team from a huge variety of backgrounds & cultures, making us more nimble, creative, and efficient!
Technical Account Manager | Remotely from APAC
As our Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will serve as a designated technical support contact and a trusted advisor to MessageBird’s top customers. You will work to deliver and manage the resolution of complex issues with the full context and understanding of the customer’s specific product and technology environment. TAMs will orchestrate reactive and proactive support across MessageBird’s Support, Product, and Engineerings teams as necessary. By maintaining a long-term relationship with your set of customers, you’ll gain an understanding of the customer’s overall technical environment, usage trends, and pain points – which is used by the TAM and the rest of the support organization to effectively support customers.
What you’ll do:
• Serve as the primary point of contact, develop and lead the technical relationships for a specific set of accounts
• Work closely with your accounts’ Sales & Customer Success Managers to ensure the customer’s long term health through a world-class support experience
• Manage a diverse and complex scope of support issues across multiple client engagements. Work across the organization and escalate as necessary for confirmation of solutions or other options
• Effectively troubleshoot, properly document, and regularly update customer’s support issues
• Submit software bug reports to the Engineering team for problems needing attention
• Partner with Product and Engineering to develop subject matter expertise and serve as a product expert to your customers
• Develop, maintain and present comprehensive case status reports to customers on a regularly scheduled meeting
• Proactively identify and work with the customer to resolve technical risks and bottlenecks. Provide guidance on how to optimize their product usage
What you’ll bring:
• 5+ years of experience in Technical Account Management, or similar, of enterprise customers.
• 2+ years of experience supporting API’s and web development technologies.
• You love to help people solve problems and you have the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a broad audience via phone, video conference, and other channels.
• You’re great at time management, task prioritization, and evaluation of situational urgency.
• MessageBird operates a 24/7 support center, the ability to work weekends and holidays as needed may be required to support our key accounts.
• Travel to customers’ locations may be required.
• Business proficient language skills in English; Bahasa Indonesia as a big plus.
It would be nice if you have:
• Basic familiarity with network routing and/or telecom connectivity
• Understanding of development languages such as Java, PHP, JSON
• Experience building and supporting API’s
• Experience working in a 24/7 customer support environment
• Experience with the Telecom, CPaaS and/or SaaS industry
What You’ll Gain
• Work from anywhere
• Generous stock options for all Birds
• WFH set-up budget
• State-of-the-art work gear
• Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
• Collaborate with diverse colleagues from over 55 countries (and counting)
Life at MessageBird:
We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 25,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, we operate across 10 international hubs and we’re proud to be a “Work Anywhere” company. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 700 Birds who represent 55 nationalities and counting. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless. You can learn more about our story and life as a Bird via #messagebird.
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Recruitment Privacy Statement
“Maaf lowongan sudah close”
“Jika penerbit ingin memperpanjang bisa hubungi Admin Niobis 088223933603 (Gratis).”
Jangan lupa ikuti aturan Niobis ya kak dan buat yang sudah keterima share dong testimoninya.