Global People and Culture Manager (Full Time)
Status: Baru Terbit (Niobis mendapatkan informasi bahwa baru terbit tepatnya pada tanggal 12 Januari 2022, Niobis mendapatkan informasi langsung dari Kalibrr, dan tentu saja nanti melamarnya melalui website lowongannya.)
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Publish di Niobis.com: (12 Januari 2022)
Deadline: Tidak disebutkan
Alamat: 27th Floor Revenue Tower, Scbd, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.52-53, RT.5/RW.3,
Senayan, Kby. Baru, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12190
Status: Berhasil diverifikasi (Bukti Anda bisa hubungi Admin Niobis 088223933603)
Jenis: Full Time
Type: Remote Negosiasi
Status Perusahaan/Agensi: Good
– Veteran Niobis
– Belum upload data (buat perusahaan atau perwakilan bisa langsung hubungi 088223933603)
Riview dari Pelamar: (Belum Ada)
Untuk meningkatkan penilaian status perusahaan bisa pihak perusahaan atau penerbit mengirimkan data pada Admin Niobis.
Postingan Pertama? Lebih dari 3 kali terbit di Niobis
*Untuk penilaian diatas akan berubah seiring dengan tidak adanya laporan dan konsisten buka lowongan, diperlukan sampai 5 bulan untuk mencapai Veteran Niobis.
Kalibrr is a technology company that transforms the way companies hire the best talents and candidates find meaningful careers. By placing the candidate experience at the center of everything we do, we attract the best talents from all over – ultimately connecting companies with their next generation of leaders.
Kalibrr (YC W13) is a recruitment platform that helps 1,000+ employers connect, engage, and hire over 5M white-collar professionals from our community. We’ve helped startups to Fortune 500 companies, such as Apple, Coca-Cola, Google, and Unilever, collectively hire 500,000+ talents in SE Asia – leveraging our AI recommendations, online assessments, and advanced recruiter tools to achieve recruitment success. We are on a mission to scale globally and work with the best caliber of people to make it happen.
Kalibrr is looking for a Global People & Culture Manager to build and reinvigorate our people team, philosophy, and practices from the foundation up. Kalibrr’s mission is to provide meaningful employment for anyone, anywhere, and you will be instrumental in helping to create a high performing organization and a great place to work to deliver on that mission.
As the Global People & Culture Manager, you will be responsible for leading recruiting, onboarding, team member engagement, and HR operations. You will have a strong and influential company-wide presence and will partner to build and sustain Kalibrr’s culture that is a differentiator to the success of our business.
This leadership role requires an approach that focuses equally on strategy as it does on rolling up your sleeves to execute on the work. While you will be ultimately responsible for building and leading people operations, you will have ample opportunity to work with, learn from, and influence other functions in the company. You will report directly to the CEO and will lead the People team to support our growing business.
• Leading strategy to maintain strong team member engagement (e.g. best practices via surveys, continuous feedback loops, etc.)
• Implementing scalable processes and systems across hiring, onboarding, compensation, HR compliance, performance management and training, among others
• Managing the recruiting, onboarding and development of employees around the world while maintaining a rapid hiring pace with a remote-first strategy
• Developing, nurturing and communicating the company culture (mission and values) in a dynamic environment
• Managing internal communications in order to drive company goals and give employees context and guidance
• Oversee the refinement of our total rewards philosophy that is motivating, equitable and rewards a high-performing culture
• Provide expertise specific to employment law and compliance requirements. Maintaining in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, and reduce legal risks
• Running and owning payroll process
• Managing master data in our core HR systems, supporting reporting and audit activities, ensuring data governance, integrity, confidentiality, and compliance
• Manage site services, real estate, workspace planning and office management
• 4-6 years’ experience as a progressive People Leader
• Ideally 3 or more years of working in a venture-backed, fast paced environment, ideally with experience scaling HR efforts in early stage companies (Series A/Series B) through later stage growth
• Broad and deep experience as an HR Business Partner directly supporting senior leaders
• Strong collaborator that is capable of building and managing strong working relationships across organizational boundaries
• Hands-on, results-driven, self-motivated, and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment, while having fun!
• Performance-driven leader with outstanding communication skills
• A willingness to roll up your sleeves and help the team get work done as we are small, and growing team
Noted: Cantumkan dalam email atau diskripsi melamar jika Anda mendapatkan informasi lowongan ini dari Niobis.com, untuk konfirmasi.
Jangan lupa ikuti aturan Niobis ya kak dan buat yang sudah keterima share dong testimoninya.