Online Tutor – Python (Indonesia) (Full Time)
Status: Baru Terbit (Niobis mendapatkan informasi lowongan langsung dari Linkedin mereka tepatnya pertama terbit pada tanggal 05 Januari 2022 , untuk link Linkedin mereka bisa dilihat di paling bawah)
Gaji: 6.25 USD per hour
Gaji: 6.25 USD per hour
Publish di Niobis: (06 Januari 2021)
Deadline: Tidak disebutkan
Alamat: London, GB
Status: Berhasil diverifikasi (Hubungi Admin Niobis 088223933603 atau Bisa dilihat di penerbit di link paling bawah)
Jenis: Full Time
Type: Full Remote
Status Perusahaan/Agensi: Average
– Sosial media follower lebih dari 1000 dan interaksi bagus
Riview dari Pelamar: (Belum Ada)
Untuk meningkatkan penilaian status perusahaan bisa pihak perusahaan atau penerbit mengirimkan data pada Admin Niobis.
Postingan Pertama?Pertama kali terbit di Niobis
*Untuk penilaian diatas akan berubah seiring dengan tidak adanya laporan dan konsisten buka lowongan, diperlukan sampai 5 bulan untuk mencapai Veteran Niobis.
Kodland is an international online school for kids and teens. We teach programming, digital creativity and must-have computer knowledge.
Our courses’ syllabuses are developed by teachers with extensive professional experience in Computer Science and are taught by qualified instructors. All the instructors are currently working as web- and mobile developers and game designers in the largest IT companies all around the globe.
Our objective is to give the students sufficient knowledge on the digital professions in demand and to prove that computer can become a powerful tool for personal development.
We are Kodland! A VC-backed digital skills school that teaches children aged 7 to 17. We are an experienced and advanced startup/scaleup growing exponentially while educating over 15,000 children globally. As a dynamic, global tech company/school there are huge opportunities to grow and excel in your career.
Are you a programmer with a passion for all things coding? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to work part-time and be paid to teach young children digital skills like programming and web development?
We’re looking for dedicated and creative individuals to join our community of online tutors. If you want to empower and engage children and have experience coding in text-based languages, or Roblox, then we’d love to hear from you. We’re particularly interested if you’re an expert Python programmer.
You Will Be:
• Delivering fun and engaging classes based on the scripts and materials provided
• Improving your teaching skills with the help of Kodland experienced mentors
• Communicating any feedback regarding lessons and content with the office team
• Providing regular and detailed reports about student progress and Tracking and improving class engagement and learning experience
• Being a positive, influential, and outgoing ambassador for Kodland
• Implementing creative ideas to stimulate and support our students
You will Get From Us:
• A young, supportive, and friendly team
• Scripts and content for all the lessons
• A commitment to your personal and professional development with regular training opportunities
• Friends and family discount for all our courses
• Compensation: 6.25 USD per hour
You are a great match if:
• You have experience coding in at least one of the languages:
• You have studied coding at the university level, or a related field, have relevant training, or are self-taught (we will ask you to demonstrate your skills)
• You love working with children
• You are enthusiastic about technology’s creative possibilities
• You are available to work afternoons (3 – 7 pm) during term times and/or on weekends
• You are able to work as Self-Employed
• Inter-personal skills
• Patient with a pleasant demeanor, dependable, approachable, and polite
• Punctual, good at time-keeping and time management
• Enjoys interacting with young children, liaising with team members
• Tutoring Skills
• Follow set goals and guidance
• Providing help to and mentoring children
• Working on improving your teaching skills based on feedback
• No teaching experience is required, however, in order to be invited for an interview, you will need to pass the Digital skills test where you will need to demonstrate an understanding of computer coding (it will be sent to you once you apply).
You will work with English-speaking students. So be sure your English is B2 at least and you’re a native speaker of Indonesian
This is a remote work position so you will need your own laptop and a stable internet connection.
Noted: Cantumkan dalam email atau diskripsi melamar jika Anda mendapatkan informasi lowongan ini dari Niobis.com, untuk konfirmasi.
Jangan lupa ikuti aturan Niobis ya kak dan buat yang sudah keterima share dong testimoninya.