Content Specialist Coordinator
Status: Baru terbit (Niobis mendapatkan informasi baru tepatnya pada tanggal 05 Januari 2022, lewat penerbit, beliau bernama Irfan Toni, beliau salah satu team di 350.org, untuk link sosial media penerbit ada di paling bawah)
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Publish di Niobis: (05 Januari 2021)
Deadline: Tidak disebutkan
Alamat: 20 JAY ST, Brooklyn, New York 11201, US
Status: Berhasil diverifikasi (Hubungi Admin Niobis 088223933603 atau Bisa dilihat di penerbit di link paling bawah)
Jenis: Full Time (Kontrak 6 bulan)
Type: Full Remote
Status Perusahaan/Agensi: Average
– Sosial media follower lebih dari 1000 dan interaksi bagus
Riview dari Pelamar: (Belum Ada)
Untuk meningkatkan penilaian status perusahaan bisa pihak perusahaan atau penerbit mengirimkan data pada Admin Niobis.
Postingan Pertama? Kedua kali terbit di Niobis
*Untuk penilaian diatas akan berubah seiring dengan tidak adanya laporan dan konsisten buka lowongan, diperlukan sampai 5 bulan untuk mencapai Veteran Niobis.
Roles, responsibilities, requirements, and selection process.
350.org in Asia runs diverse climate change-related campaign activities ranging from finance and divestment campaigns to local fossil fuel resistance. The organization also does organizing and mobilization on many different levels, from urban youth strike to Indigenous community rights.
Most of the campaigning and organizing activities involve online and offline work–with a strong focus on engagement through social media. Because of the pandemic, most activities shifted to digital. With the rise of various campaigns across the regions, a solid online presence is needed.
One way to achieve digital visibility on climate-related campaign activities is to have consistent and regular content strategically disseminated through various channels. That includes a website, social media channel, email blast, and website content, among others. An integrated content calendar fused with communications work is needed for 350 Asia to be able to support the climate movement in the region.
For FY22, we have several projects planned that involve storytelling and activism, like the “Weave of Hopes”. In this project, we aim to connect with and engage artist communities across selected countries in Asia that are involved in any initiatives around climate or environmental protection. We intend to collaborate with art influencers to support the movement, bring out solidarity, and build an intersectional campaign that celebrates cultural diversity.
With the current resource that we have, together with the global digital team support, there’s an abundance of content and stories that are waiting to be amplified. We also want to make sure that the “Weave of Hopes” project will run and be able to meet its objectives.
To support that, 350 Asia is conducting a hiring process for a Content Specialist Coordinator consultant.
Below is the main objective of the consultant:
To coordinate the Weave of Hopes project implementation.
To support the development of 350 Asia Editorial contents by writing social media posts, blogs, articles, email blasts with the supervision of Asia Digital Manager and working closely with Asia Pacific Communications Manager.
To provide support for the content curation/collection from the 350 Asia team by managing the Content Calendar Plan
To provide support and implement content distribution for the 350 Asia digital and social media platforms.
• Manage the implementation of the Weave of Hopes project.
• Work with at least 3 countries for the Weave of Hopes projects, to engage and implement the stories and materials collections with 350 local networks and partners.
• Assist Editorial team in the development process of Asia Editorial Plan, provide insights and ideas for content formats, hashtags, and how to maximize the features available in each social media platform.
• Schedule, organizes and set up posts for each campaign in a weekly basis.
• Observing and conducting research related to social media trends, to then be implemented in the Editorial to increase growth (followers, engagement) in a monthly basis.
• Perform account monitoring and insights gathering (identifying the potential accounts to follow and engage and simultaneously monitor and engage in relevant conversation).
• Collect and analyze social media metrics to gauge reach, engagement, and other performance measures for social media posts, accounts, and campaigns in order to make an informed and results-based decision-making, and drive the effective use of resources.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience preferably in a digital agency.
• Excellent copy-editing and writing in English.
• Excellent communication and editorial skills.
• Experience using advanced tools for online publishing, including content
management systems and social media authoring tools.
• Experience producing and interpreting web or social media analytics to inform
strategies and work plans.
• Have a good sense of visual and basic graphics editing skills
• Able to work remotely and under minimum supervision to meet deadlines.
• An interest in environmental protection and climate action is an advantage.
Candidates for this position will be preferable at timezone GMT+7 and experienced in working for Asia countries with a focus on Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, and Bangladesh. Each of the candidates is required to do a written test and a final interview with those who pass the initial written test.
“Maaf lowongan sudah close”
“Jika penerbit ingin memperpanjang bisa hubungi Admin Niobis 088223933603 (Gratis).”
Noted: Cantumkan dalam email atau diskripsi melamar jika Anda mendapatkan informasi lowongan ini dari Niobis.com, untuk konfirmasi.
Jangan lupa ikuti aturan Niobis ya kak dan buat yang sudah keterima share dong testimoninya.