American Red Cross
Business Operations Specialist (Full Time)
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Publish Time: 12.28 (05 Desember 2021)
Pertama Terbit: (04 Desember 2021)
Deadline: Tidak disebutkan
Deadline: Tidak disebutkan
Alamat: 430 17th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
Status: Berhasil diverifikasi (Bukti Anda bisa hubungi Admin Niobis)
Jenis: Full Time
Type: Full Remote
Status Perusahaan/Agensi: Average
– Sosial media follower lebih dari 1000 dan interaksi bagus
Untuk meningkatkan penilaian status perusahaan bisa pihak perusahaan atau penerbit mengirimkan data pada Admin Niobis.
Postingan Pertama? Pertama kali terbit di Niobis
*Untuk penilaian diatas akan berubah seiring dengan tidak adanya laporan dan konsisten buka lowongan, diperlukan sampai 5 bulan untuk mencapai Veteran Niobis.
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home. By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world’s largest humanitarian network?**** As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment **** Join us—Where your Career is a Force for Good!
The Business Operations Specialist reports to the Manager, Business Operations and Logistics and is responsible for Training Services operations support activities in support of the Service Delivery leadership team and field staff. Administers back office functions of Service Delivery, acts as liaison to Finance, supports process development, supports general Information Technology planning and execution, and provides support for resource needs of field staff. This includes ad-hoc reporting, compiling data for operational needs, LMS support, and recordkeeping.
• Supports day-to-day operations for all Service Delivery. Ensures adherence to processes, policies and directives as they relate to Service Delivery.
• Works with Shared Service Center to ensure T-card and P-card accounts are utilized properly, escalates any issues or delinquencies as necessary. Oversees the process to issue accounts, modify limits, and deactivate accounts as required.
• Supports the escalation process associated with IT issues within the Service Delivery unit, tracks ongoing trends for further escalation within the IT structure. Supports the execution of general IT projects in Service Delivery.
• Responsible for ongoing and ad-hoc reporting of Service Delivery statistical data utilizing various business systems.
• Support the development and execution of Service Delivery processes.
• Supports Service Delivery Leadership team with coordination of projects
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, operations, or similar discipline or equivalent work experience preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in business, finance, accounting, budget management, or operations management.
• Business planning and budget development experience preferred.
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. • Ability to simultaneously manage several projects and motivate teams under tight deadlines. Ability to participate in and help facilitate group meetings.
• Intermediate computer skills, demonstrated ability to utilize MS Office programs
• Advanced Excel skills or database experience preferred
• Ability to travel 10%.
For those candidates located in Connecticut and/or Colorado, the salary range for this position is: 54,000 – 72,000. Note that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the job or employee resides. The stated salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of your individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information at the time of phone screening based upon your location.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life’s emergencies don’t stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights
“Maaf lowongan sudah close”
Dikarenakan waktu deadline dari Niobis, ini demi menghindari lowongan yang sudah kadaluarsa namun tetap di publish, jika penerbit ingin memperpanjang bisa hubungi Admin Niobis.”
Noted: Cantumkan dalam email atau diskripsi melamar jika Anda mendapatkan informasi lowongan ini dari Niobis.com, untuk konfirmasi.
Jangan lupa ikuti aturan Niobis ya kak dan buat yang sudah keterima share dong testimoninya.