· Responsible for expanding and improving community services and needs by exploring and evaluating the current and future needs of community, develops a strong understanding of the local community issues and needs through research and primary data collection
· Responsible for overseeing a team of staff who work on tasks related to implementing development projects as well. Ensure that projects stay on budget, meet community standards and serve the needs of the community.
· Design and develop strategic short to long term plans for CarbonEthics’ community development initiatives in our project sites
· Set-up, program research, plan, coordinate with relevant divisions on various types of community development programs, and monitor the implementation of program activities
· Build, train and manage local partners, control quality of implementation, improve proceedings, allocating resources, develop and manage program budgets and timeline.
· Impact monitoring, management and measurement: monitor project inputs, outputs and outcomes (adapt and implement data collection tools, consolidate and analyze data, contribute to regular reporting on progress), coordinate the monitoring of project impacts with other divisions, manage the impact data of Carbon Ethics and measure it’s impact progress.
· Act as the projects’ focal point between communities and local governments. Expand and maintain strong, positive and long-standing relationships with key stakeholders (provincial and local government, NGO, social organizations, communities) and partners through stakeholder management and engagement.
· Produce oral and written reports for CarbonEthics and relevant stakeholders including the publication of impact report and the calculation of SROI
· Develop and maintain materials to promote Carbon Ethics community development programs by working with the marketing team.
· Assist in the grant team to look and manage grant applications.
· Initiates changes, enhancements, and give recommendations for community development initiatives to ensure the organisation is living under its mission in creating positive socio-economic change for the community
· Maintain an environment that attracts, retains and motivates team members (including volunteers and interns).
· Bachelor degree (Preferably from social sciences, sociology, or other relevant disciplines)
· Strong desire and passion to make a positive difference to the local community
· Leadership skill that able to energize, catalyze and inspire the team
· Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skill
· Superb communication, facilitation and engagement skill
· Natural people person that gets energize from connecting with the community
· Highly curious and adaptive
· Flexible, and willing to work in the fast-paced environment
· Must be fluent in Bahasa and English
· Experience in community development projects or other social projects
· Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a range of stakeholders-national government, local government and beneficiaries;
· Familiarity with various social and community development methodologies
· Knowledge in climate issues and conservation
· Knowledge in impact management and measurement
Work remotely with a possibility for travelling as required