Super Creator Tech Pte.ltd.
Build your Career with Mitrais!
We’re urgently looking for a great Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Our client is an Australian food industry startup company seeking to build their application in Node.js with React.js front end. To accomplish this they need a number of Software Engineers to join their team.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
What will you be doing?
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Develop CI/CD pipelines to support your development efforts
- Manage change control within the product life cycle.
- Identify design improvements and value engineering opportunities.
- Attend design reviews and project technical progress meetings.
What about you?
- Exceptional spoken English and communication skills
- At least 5+ years writing back-end code using NodeJS
- Highly familiar with best practices AWS API development using core services: EC2, Lambda, RDS, API Gateway, ELB
- Familiarity with CICD and workflow automation for developing APIs on AWS
- Strong understanding of MVC design patterns and microservice architectures
- Mobile app development experience is a plus
- Experience delivering robust APIs using Express
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments such as Oauth
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What can Mitrais offer you?
- A CAREER, not a JOB!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment, with the possibility to relocate to our regional offices and work remotely
- Free English classes, English is our working language
- Lots of opportunities to improve your competencies on our technical boot camps, certification programs, and soft skills training courses
- Hackathons with big prizes!
- Learn about life at Mitrais from our current team by searching #mitraislife on Facebook or LinkedIn.
Jangan lupa ikuti aturan Niobis ya kak dan buat yang sudah keterima share dong testimoninya.