Lead Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from their schema google job, published since May 9, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (May 10, 2022)
121 Wilbur Dr Ne, North Canton, Ohio 44720, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers more than 1000, good interaction but not update
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Squirrels is a tech company that takes productivity to the next level.
Technology should make life easy. That’s why our mission is to make content sharing effortless — across any device, on any display — for every business, school and home.
Game-changing technology, endless creative energy and award-winning culture. That’s us. We’re a company made of people who work hard and love what we do.
As well as licensing our proprietary screen mirroring software, we make great tech:
Ditto. All-in-one screen mirroring and digital signage. goditto.com
Reflector. Turn your computer into an AirPlay, Google Cast and Miracast receiver. Wirelessly screen mirror and record content from your device. reflectorapp.com
AirParrot. Add AirPlay and Google Cast mirroring to a computer and share content to a wireless receiver. airparrot.com
Squirrels makes it easy to love your screens. Learn more at airsquirrels.com.
Squirrels creates wireless screen mirroring and digital signage products that help people bring ideas to life in any space. This position is charged with bringing to life the creative vision of the marketing and product teams to define Squirrels and a number of Squirrels products.
We’re looking for a creative individual who’s well-versed with the broad needs of a small, global software business. Our lead graphic designer position will be tasked with creating printed materials, application and website interfaces, tradeshow booths, websites, emails and logos among other digitally focused items. This position is heavily focused on branding and marketing, however, working with product teams and knowledge of user interface design and user experience is a plus.
- Conceptualize and create brands for new products and services
- Work directly with marketing and product team members to bring vision to life
- Design company and product websites and landing pages
- Design print materials including brochures and one-sheets
- Design print and digital advertising materials
- Provide early input and feedback on marketing ideas
- Wireframe early concepts to provide project vision
- Revise projects until complete
- Provide quality imagery for marketing materials
- Provide assets for use in computer and mobile applications
Necessary Background and Requirements:
- Ability to use the full Adobe Creative Suite on macOS
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Desire to work independently with rough concepts
- Ability to bring ideas from concept to reality
- Strong portfolio showing recent work and projects
- 3 – 5 years of professional design experience as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in any field — Preference given to art, design or related fields
- Knowledge of digital animation and illustration
- Knowledge of videography and photography
- Managerial experience
- Experience with Figma and creating application interfaces
- Experience working in and designing for content management systems (HubSpot)
- Experience working with product teams to creatively solve problems within set boundaries
As a 2021 Northeast Ohio Top Workplace and a 2020 Smart Culture honoree, we focus on creating a culture of collaboration, creativity and hard work. We offer competitive benefits and exciting perks, including:
- 100% company-sponsored health insurance
- 401k employer matching
- Vacation paid time off
- Sick paid time off
- Flexible hours
- Option to work remote, in-person or both
- Paid holidays
- Multiple paid Fridays off in the summer
- Cook-outs and catered lunches
Squirrels offers many great perks, but we know great perks do not always equate to a great workplace — which is why our employee-centric culture is the basis for everything we do. We shape the Squirrels experience by investing in employee development, promoting health and wellbeing and making our office an enjoyable place to do your best work.
Squirrels is an equal opportunity employer.
Squirrels recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Squirrels we are committed to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing cost effective and easy-to-use technology for meeting spaces, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.