Communication Designer – Visual Systems
Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from their Linkedin account, published since May 10, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (May 10, 2022)
Menlo Park, CA
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their Linkedin account)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please reach out to [email protected].
Meta is looking for a Communication Designer to join the Entertainment Design team, a pillar within Facebook. We focus on creating, maintaining, and evolving the visual systems that define our brand in the product including icons, emoji, illustration, communication decks, motion, avatars, photography, and live action creative.
The Communication Designer will help us deliver on our mission by developing visual identities and brand systems, promotional efforts, as well as experiential design over print, digital, and video surfaces. The ideal candidate has the ability to execute in a variety of styles, can articulate design decisions, iterates quickly, and collaborates seamlessly with creative leads, art directors, and content strategists.
We’ll leverage your design ideas to set the direction and you’ll need to be fluent in the fundamentals of design with a portfolio that showcases this expertise. You’ll cover the design spectrum–from quick, rough idea ideation to polished final deliverables–we’ll look for work that thinks big and gets attention, but also follows a conceptual thread down to the smallest details. Candidates should have broad experience working on a variety of projects with multiple partners and on tight timelines.
Communication Designer – Visual Systems Responsibilities
- Working cross-functionally and collaborating with internal and external team members
- Developing branding glyphs, logos, identification marks, presentations, presentation templates, storyboards or animatics for motion graphics and video
- Developing identity platforms, systems, typography, palette, illustration, iconography systems
- Keeping project timelines on track
- Clearly articulating design decisions to a variety of partners
- Collaborating with leadership
- 3+ years experience with visual or branding design
- Demonstrated experience developing branding systems
- Demonstrated experience with environmental design
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and other packages
- A portfolio with examples in branding, website designs, presentation support, communication design, promotion, and environmental design
- Demonstrated track record of engaging launched projects
- Demonstrated experience articulating the design trends
- Demonstrated knowledge for creativity and design
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch
- Experience taking feedback and quickly iterate.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.