Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from web career, published since May 9, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (May 9, 2022)
Address: Envoy Mortgage Headquarters
10496 Katy Fwy, Suite 250, Houston, Texas 77043, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their web career)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Envoy is changing the mortgage experience for our homebuyers, business partners and associates by investing in efficient digital technology that produces faster results and delivers the best customer service experience available in the industry.
We have opened over 130 local branches, in 47 states throughout the U.S., offering a full menu of loan products, while providing a diverse environment for over 1,000 talented associates—from all walks of life, all fields of business, from the east to the west coast and an offshore team in India!
At Envoy, we are constantly finding ways to modernize the mortgage industry to provide a seamless experience for our customers and faster turn-times for our production teams.
Our goal is simple – to deliver a stress-free mortgage experience, from beginning to end to each homebuyer and business partner. By providing exceptional service and committing to excellence, we don’t just create seamless mortgage transactions; we create a place where you will LOVE to work!.
As a member of the creative team, the Graphic Designer, Field will lead the field design requests, establishing a library of marketing and sales tools easily accessible and available to all members of the field via marketing delivery systems, including the marketing CRM, recruiting CRM, intranet site and other internal communications channels. This position will play a key role in partnership with the corporate and field marketing teams, and the corporate and divisional sales teams, in creating and delivering needed resources quickly, efficiently, and accurately that are properly branded, compliant, and engaging to the end target audience to drive action.
*This position can be worked remotely
Duties and Responsibilities
The primary job duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Lead the overall creation and maintenance of a library of field marketing and sales collateral, tools, and resources, working with both internal and external Subject Matter Experts (SMEs):
- Create consistent and scalable creative content that can be leveraged by loan originators and across all business groups to drive action and sales
- Develop concepts and design collateral materials, including but not limited to direct mail, flyers, business cards, print ads, newsletters, e-newsletters, email communication, invitations, landing pages, digitals ads, presentations, handouts, event materials, videos and signage while maintaining brand standard.
- Lead the initial creation, then ongoing organization of the monthly Marketing Guide
• Act as the point-person for all marketing for field-related marketing materials and resources, working with compliance and internal marketing team
• Prepare and revise projects as needed based on collaborative feedback process
• Consult with creative team members as needed on complex or specialized projects
• Support and back up the design staff
• Utilize ticketing system for daily for projects and workflow
• Complete any additional duties or special projects as assigned by management
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ALL-INCLUSIVE. THE INCUMBENT WILL ALSO PERFORM OTHER REASONABLY RELATED BUSINESS DUTIES AS ASSIGNED BY MANAGEMENT.
Listed below are the minimum qualifications required to successfully perform this role. These qualifications are necessary for someone to be considered for this position.
- Advanced user of Adobe Creative Suite; including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office products (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook)
- An impressive portfolio that demonstrates mastery of layout, type, photography, and color
- Specialization in organizing content, imagery, and strategy into a cohesive design suitable for sales purposes
- Demonstrated success in swiftly and successfully reshaping concepts across print and digital collateral (direct mail, posters, flyers, signage, print ads, e-blasts, web banners, social media content, video, animation, etc.)
- Expertise in retouching photography
- Strong knowledge in creative marketing, digital media, and technology trends
- Ability to generate original art that meets brand standards
- Experience in sourcing and leveraging on-brand stock photography
- Ability to remain current on design trends and technology
- Real estate, mortgage, or financial services experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results
- Ability to build relationships with empathy, and be confident having people look to you for direction
- Ability to pay close attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Self-motivated and excited to tackle challenging projects, with support from direct managers and other leaders
- Curiosity, innovation, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to finesse and optimize the way we work
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.