Leggett & Platt
Communications & Design Specialist
Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from web career, published since May 6, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (May 9, 2022)
Number 1 Leggett Road, Carthage, Missouri 64836, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their web career)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) enhances people’s lives worldwide by designing and manufacturing innovative, distinctive products and components for use in bedding, furniture, seating, homes, offices, airplanes, and automobiles.
We serve a broad suite of customers, manufacturers, and retailers around the globe. Our mission is to create products that enhance people’s lives, to generate exceptional returns for our shareholders, and to provide sought-after jobs in communities around the world.
Our employee values:
• Do The Right Thing
• Take Ownership
• Continuously Improve
• Get Things Done
• Work Well With Others
• Exercise Sound Judgment
• Anticipate And Adapt
• Manage For Performance.
We’re searching for a Communications & Design Specialist within our Business Support Services team to create and share internal communications for the company. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to help keep our employees informed and engaged through well-designed emails, graphics, and documents. You’ll join a collaborative and results-driven team that values authenticity and honesty.
So, what will you be doing as a Communications & Design Specialist?
- Create attractive and compelling content to share within L&P, such as documents, graphics for social media, blog articles, and presentations
- Draft written copy for business updates, mass emails, newsletters, and handbooks
- Interview and ask questions of fellow employees to share their stories in articles and blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (comments and shares)
- Create and share messaging about exciting companywide activities, such as promoting charitable giving campaigns and helping to build a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equity
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required, a degree in English, Technical Writing, Communication, or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of corporate or business communications experience
- Experience in graphic design and photo editing (design samples may be asked of you during screenings)
- Strong business writing skills (writing samples may be asked of you during screenings)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Experience with Adobe Design Suite and/or Canva
Reasons You’ll Love It Here
Our benefits may vary slightly from one location to the next, but what you will find is that we offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as paid vacation, paid personal time, and various opportunities to give back to your local community. One convenient fact about our medical plan is that we offer telehealth visits, so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home when you are feeling under the weather! We also strongly encourage and provide opportunities for learning and professional development. Our Learning & Development team has put together in-house training on subjects like frontline supervisor essentials, how to manage conflict in the workplace, and many others.
What to Do Next
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about us, what are you waiting for! Apply today and allow us the opportunity to learn more about you and the value you can bring to our team. Once you apply, be sure to create a profile and sign up for job alerts, so you can be the first to know when new opportunities become available.
Our Commitment to You
We’re proud of the fact that we are strongly rooted in being an inclusive, people-focused organization. Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you’ll fit right in.
Leggett & Platt is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Leggett & Platt will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
For specific regional privacy notices, please refer to our http://privacy.leggett.com/privacy-notices.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.