Communication Designer (Freelance)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from schema google job, published since May 8, 2022)
Salary: $65 – $85 USD / HR
Salary: $65 – $85 USD / HR
Publish on Niobis: (May 9, 2022)
1 Main St, San Francisco, California 94105, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check schema google job)
Type of Work: Freelance
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
We’ve onboarded some of the world’s most reputable brands and now we need a Senior Communication Designer for one of our clients.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
This is a W2 salaried contract. The rate reflects that this is a W2 contract.
Are you looking to be part of a world-class enterprise design team dedicated to crafting incredible user experiences? Would you like to drive impactful work that helps millions of people see and enjoy more of the world?
At our client’s Group, the mission is to power global travel for everyone, everywhere. Within the company, the Experience Design organization (XD) is our global, cross-disciplinary team uniting user experience design, content design, and research to enable innovative, relevant, and cohesive experiences that serve the needs of all our travelers, partners, and agents.
As a Communications Designer, you’ll help us achieve that mission by contributing to product experiences and strategic visions that paint a clear, compelling picture of our future. We see Communications Designers are seen as storytellers, skilled in taking sophisticated concepts and translating them into concise, well-articulated narratives. They partner closely with our experience designers, content strategists, design program managers and leadership to craft visual communications, concepts, graphics, and presentations.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with design leaders and program teams to transform key business goals and outcomes into clear visuals
- Maintain and build on brand standards and consistency of message and design across presentation materials
- Translate sophisticated ideas into easily digestible and impactful visuals and presentations for various teams and leadership communications
- Collaborate with cross-functional designers, leaders, and operations team members to ensure coherence of messaging and visual design
- Define, design, and build experiences for Experience Design Leadership and Practice Management team presentations
- Build a versatile and consistent of methods for facilitating the gathering and synthesizing of diverse insights in ambiguous problem spaces
- Own the production and delivery of visual assets.
- Demonstrate proficiency in common visual and interaction design principles and practice, and build appropriate sketches, wireframes, flows, design comps, and prototypes with minimal mentorship
- Tailor communications (content focus, style, format, etc.) for different audiences as appropriate.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of work experience with a BA in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or equivalent
- A systems thinker who loves complex questions and using your visual skills to build clear and engaging storytelling
- Able to articulate the value of design through verbal and visual presentation.
- Strong visual design background with incredible attention to detail is vital.
- Able to work at a fast pace and manage a high volume of design projects
- Communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at an individual and group level
- Expert in Design Thinking practices (Partner Mapping, Insights Mapping, Value Proposition, Storyboarding, design thinking etc.)
- Design Skills (Hand Sketching, Conceptual Diagramming)
- Proficiency in design, collaboration, and presentation tools, including Powerpoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Miro, and others.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.
See also Remote Job Children's Storyteller/Scriptwriter - MS (Full Time) (Discovery Education) (Remote in US)