Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from Linkedin account, published since May 6, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (May 6, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check Linkedin account)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
WE is one of the largest communications and integrated marketing agencies in the world. We’re independent, we’re all about our people — both our clients and our employees — and we believe in the power of communications to move audiences to positive action.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping translate complex innovations into powerful, persuasive stories. Our sector expertise across key verticals — including technology, healthcare, consumer, and brand purpose — translates into insights and strategies that are informed, current and credible.
We work with companies that are embracing the ever-evolving digital world to reinvent themselves, to deliver new value to their customers or reach them in new ways and ultimately improve people’s lives.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for supporting the global marketing team to define and shape visual concepts. This position is responsible for solving problems when it comes to design aesthetic for presentations and collateral assets and will be required to work on diverse creative projects in line with WE’s brand strategy and plans. This role will require a wide variety of design work including corporate and marketing collateral, PowerPoint presentations, social media graphics, large format graphics and event collateral along with advertisements and related materials. A successful candidate should have a clear understanding of how B2B marketing and social media campaigns work. WE is a fast-paced environment, so the ideal candidate will be nimble and ready to execute great work quickly.
What you’ll be doing
- Works directly with design team for the successful creation of visual assets.
- Support execution of creative campaigns and projects from start to finish
- Assist in developing and maintaining agency visual standards and adhering to existing brand guidelines
- Production design for collateral assets support marketing priorities as well as announcements to sponsored content partnership with media publications, to advertising, social media, website and online/event presence
- Aids in ongoing marketing communication campaign activities that support the Brands in Motion (BIM) agency intellectual capital storytelling, web and promotion initiatives.
- Participates and supports the marketing design team on campaigns across both B2B and B2C audiences
- Offers input at creative meetings and communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Maintain quality control and responsibility for the integrity of the final product
- What you’ve been able to accomplish
- 3+ years Creative graphic design tool experience (creative Software Applications, Adobe Suite, PowerPoint) along with professional and concise written content development experience is required
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced creative degree in Fine Art/Graphic Design or applicable field is required.
- Diverse portfolio with 1-3 years of experience as professional graphic designer in multimedia agency, advertising agency, design studio or other in-house position.
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint Presentation design.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Proven track record of delivering projects on-time and on-budget (quick turn, high quality work).
- Strongly detail-oriented
- Positive, proactive, organized, very detail-oriented and able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning clearly and confidently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of pre-press, and presentation development, and web design
- An ability to be patient and focused under tight deadlines, work on multiple projects and prioritize tasks for each
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Experience with motion and animated graphics as well as a basic understanding of website delivery, from wireframe to hosting a plus.
- Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist.
- Must be able to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion
- Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.