Digital Copy Editor (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from schema google job, published since May 2, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (May 3, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check schema google job)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers more than 1000 but less interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
At Everside Health, formerly Paladina Health, Activate Healthcare, Healthstat and R-Health, we are building the most trusted, accessible and personalized healthcare experience alongside our patients and clients. With 20+ years’ experience from our shared organizations, we hold a unified goal of building deep, trusted and lasting relationships with our patients and clients. As Everside Health, we are guided by our core principles of Patients First, Courage, Ingenuity, Community, and Fun.
Everside Health is one of the largest direct primary care providers in the U.S., operating 350+ health centers in 35 states located at or near the facilities of its employer, union and other benefit sponsor clients. Everside Health is a patient-focused, care-obsessed, technology-driven primary care platform with frictionless in-person and virtual health center access for employees and their dependents. Our model aligns incentives to benefit the patient, the physician and the benefit provider, all while reducing the total cost of care. Patients receive convenient, low- or no-cost access to our clinical care team and 24/7 virtual care, reducing the need for costly ER visits. Everside Health, as its former Paladina Health entity, was consistently recognized for clinical outcomes that exceed HEDIS commercial PPO benchmarks, and its clients typically reduce their overall healthcare costs by 20%.
Everside Health is based in Denver. For more information, visit www.eversidehealth.com.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated, and hardworking team an independent, talented, top-notch Digital Copy Editor with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
As a Digital Copy Editor, you are part of the Content Creation team and will be responsible for the strategizing, editing, and delivery of editorial content for Simpleview customers. You will be working closely with a network of writers and editors to ensure the timely delivery of editorial content in the form of blog posts, page copy, social media posts, and more using the Simpleview CMS. In supporting these projects, you will work cross-functionally with Digital Strategists, SEO and Conversion Analysts, Paid-media Specialists and Project Managers to deliver on content creation engagements and digital marketing campaign needs.
- Drive content projects for their entire lifecycle from initial content strategy through post-launch measurement.
- Conduct website content audits using analytics to identify website content needs, make content recommendations, and plan out content calendars.
- Develop and maintain editorial content calendars for assigned Content Creation customers.
- Work with contributors to supply new content to keep websites fresh and encourage returning visitors and conversions.
- Review content for accuracy and ensure it complies with copyright and privacy regulations as needed.
- Present deliverables to stakeholders both verbally and in writing, and maintain consistent communication on project status and timelines.
- Collaborate with SEO, Content Migration, and other internal teams to offer the best content creation service to clients
- Deliver quarterly content-performance reports for assigned clients.
- Execute the delivery of approved content using the Simpleview CMS.
- Exceptional writing skills and demonstrable experience creating and editing content with a portfolio to demonstrate it. Journalism background preferred.
- Experience using analytics platforms (Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics) to identify trends, issues, and opportunities for content improvements that drive engagement and project goals.
- Be a task-oriented individual who can readily prioritize individual tasks amongst a diverse set spanning all projects, with a strong detail focus.
- Be an effective communicator who is comfortable working with various functional teams (analysts, strategists, and digital marketers).
- Functional understanding of the latest trends in SEO, web development and design.
- Experience with enterprise-level CMS and CRM platforms. E.g. Drupal, WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce, Hubspot.
- Familiarity with AP Style writing.
- Project management experience in the web or digital content industry.
- Travel writing experience preferred.
- Functional understanding of HTML.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Fulfilling work at a company that makes an impact in hundreds of communities across the globe
- The ability to set a career trajectory and move along a growth path
- Great co-workers, including geeks, parents, artists, gamers, veterans and average joes and janes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short-term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long-term disability & life
- 401(k) with employer match
- This position is eligible for remote work.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.