PT. IQ Edukasi (CoLearn)
Status: Baru Terbit (Niobis mendapatkan informasi dari salah satu recuiter, mereka menerbitkan pada tanggal 30 April 2022)
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Publish di Niobis: (02 April 2022)
Deadline: Tidak disebutkan
Go-Work Pacific Place , Jl. Jend. sudirman kav 52-53, RT.5/RW.3, Senayan, Kec. Kby. Baru, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta 12190, ID
Status: Berhasil diverifikasi (Bisa langsung hubungi Admin Niobis)
Jenis: Tidak disebutkan
Type: Full Remote
Status Perusahaan/Agensi: Good
– Veteran Niobis
– Belum upload data (buat perusahaan atau perwakilan bisa langsung hubungi 088223933603)
(Penilaian ini hanya berdasarkan dari Niobis sendiri, jika nilai “Good” itu tandanya mereka sudah melengkapi data atau penilaian melebihi nilai rata – rata kami (itu tandanya lowongan sangat baik dalam melamar), “Average” mereka belum melengkapi data namun penilaian perusahaan berada di rata – rata (itu tandanya lowongan dalam keadaan aman),”Hard” mereka belum melengkapi data dan penilaian perusahaan sangat kurang dari syarat kami (itu tandanya Anda harus lebih berhati – hati dalam melamar lowongan ini.)
Ada beberapa perusahaan masuk dalam kategori “Veteran Niobis” maksudnya perusahaan tersebut sudah lama posting di website Niobis, untuk mendapatkan bisa sampai 5 bulan hingga 1 sampai 2 tahun, tergantung ada atau tidaknya laporan negatif.
Riview dari Pelamar: (Belum Ada)
Untuk meningkatkan penilaian status perusahaan bisa pihak perusahaan atau penerbit mengirimkan data pada Admin Niobis.
Postingan Pertama? Lebih dari 3 kali terbit di Niobis
*Untuk penilaian diatas akan berubah seiring dengan tidak adanya laporan dan konsisten buka lowongan, diperlukan sampai 5 bulan untuk mencapai Veteran Niobis.
Founded in 2020 and relaunched in the middle of a pandemic, CoLearn is on a mission to bring Indonesia to the top 50% of Global PISA ranking by being laser-focused on STEM subjects.
Thinking at scale, CoLearn has helped millions of Indonesian students strengthen their math concepts since the official launch in August 2020. Answering millions of questions every week with high-quality explanation video, CoLearn aims to raise the bar of expected math understanding for Indonesian students.
Backed by some of the world’s top reputed venture capital funds, CoLearn was incorporated in early 2020 with the goal of making Indonesia competitive on a global scale. We aim to provide the best educational content and technology possible to advance STEM education.
Our team love what they do and are on a mission to revolutionize the way education is offered and perceived in Indonesia traditionally. We are committed to make learning fun, accessible and safe. Our culture of putting students’ learning experience, employee ownership and leadership transparency as a priority empowers our team to achieve goals, they didn’t think possible.
We are looking for people who are passionate, curious, collaborative, committed and fun loving to join our innovative fast-growing company that is determined to shape the future of the ed-tech industry. Our product and engineering teams in India have multiple roles, give us a shout to know more!
About the Company
- 💰 Early-stage, ed-tech, funded, growing, growing fast.
- 🎯 Mission Driven: Make Indonesia competitive on a global scale.
- 🥅 Build the best educational content and technology to advance STEM education
- 🥇 Students-First approach
About the People
- ❤️ Love what we do
- 🎮 Committed to making learning fun, accessible, and safe
- 🤝 Teams are better. We value ownership, responsibility, transparency
- 🌏 Global, diverse backgrounds. Been there, done that.
What does it look like one year from now?
- CoLearn has grown so much, and you’ve been an important part of the growth. You solved hard problems that many didn’t know existed.
- You have helped our brand become a stellar known name
- You’ve been part of the Product / Design team and laid out the roadmap, implemented best practices.. You’ve executed mission-critical projects. Congratulations!
- You’re exploring how our design can make difference for the students, parents, teachers, educators.
- The Consumer Insights, UX Researcher, Product Manager, and Designers are your friends. The teams take cross-functional collaboration, testing, and modeling for granted. It’s their second nature.
- You have an encyclopedic knowledge of CoLearn’s product and metrics, and you’ve often provided key ideas for the product and design team
🌏 Remote done right
- Distributed does not mean working in isolation, feeling alone, being buried in Zoom calls.
- Our leadership team has been WFH for 10+ years now and we know how remote teams work. This will be a place to belong.
- A good balance between deep focussed work and collaborative work ⚖️
As a UX Writer, you will:
Refine our product, come up with low and high fidelity mockups and validate your design decisions to our users—iterate, deliver, and document. Basically, help us create a state-of-the-art experience for our Live Class, Automated Doubt Solving and Practice features that will benefit Indonesian students from Sabang to Merauke.
- Work on the overall user experiences in Live Class, Tanya, and Practice.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the Product Design team.
- Communicate CoLearn’s features and functionality to our students and help them understand how to use the app.
- Talk to our students to learn their “language” and pain points, in collaboration with our designers and Customer Insights team.
- Working closely with our global team of engineers, Product Managers, UX writers, and fellow designers in identifying and strategizing CoLearn’s area of growth.
- Constantly experiment with copies and iterate based on data.
- Ensure no one is violating the Oxford comma.
That means you are:
- ❤️ A problem solver at heart and is obsessed with our users
- 🎒 A mid-senior level product designer with minimum 3 years of experience
- ✅ Fluent in both English and Indonesian, with a gift of translating complicated things with plain language.
- ✍️ A writer with a strong portfolio that demonstrates problem solving skill, showcases your UX writing samples (all the way from onboarding, empty states, error messages, tooltips, and push notifications) and thought process.
- ✅ Organized and love to document all your copies and conversations.
- 🚀 Comfortable with a fast-paced work environment, able to deal with ambiguity, and excited to drive projects forward.
- 🤗 Ready to defend your work, but humble enough to receive constructive feedback.
- 🙌 Data and outcome driven.
Even better if:
- You have a passion in education. You want to contribute in shaping Indonesia’s EdTech landscape, #OneFeatureAtATime.
- You’ve built a digital product at scale before and you LOVED it.
- You have a plethora of content testing methods in your toolbox.
- You’re a grammar nazi.
- Figma for almost everything
- Spreadsheet to document your copies
- Invision and Google Suite to collaborate across departments
- JIRA and Confluence
Noted: Cantumkan dalam email atau diskripsi melamar jika Anda mendapatkan informasi lowongan ini dari Niobis.com, untuk konfirmasi.
Jangan lupa ikuti aturan Niobis ya kak dan buat yang sudah keterima share dong testimoninya.