Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from one of the recruiters, published since April 27, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 27, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can contact Niobis Admin)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers more than 1000 and less interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Integrated. It’s safe to say that’s our favorite word at marlo marketing. There’s nothing we love more than being entrusted with our client’s brand strategy from beginning to end. Starting with the name, logo and brand collateral. Segueing into website design and development. Ensuring that the brand voice is vibrantly distinctive and consistent across every channel. And then strategically determining the best platform(s) on which to build the brand — PR, advertising, social media, direct mail, email marketing, celebrity endorsement, apps…the list is endless.
With locations in Boston and New York City marlo marketing (www.marlomarketing.com) is a full-service integrated agency representing best in class consumer products and services, offering strategic public relations, marketing counsel, and creative services for start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
We’re seeking an experienced Graphic Designer who lives and breathes creative thinking and design. If you’re a holistic problem-solver with style and substance, we want to meet you! This is primarily a remote position with periodic visits to clients or to our Boston-based office.
- Consistently deliver fresh ideas and practical solutions for projects big and small
- Produce problem-solving design that accomplishes the project goals and enhances agency-client relationships
- Maintain consistently high work standards and proactively learn new techniques, software, and trends in graphic arts
- Execute projects from initial concepting through client feedback, revisions, preparation of final art files, and vendor coordination for final production
- Minimum 3-5 years of post-college experience, preferably in an agency environment
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent professional work experience
- A kick-ass portfolio that demonstrates beautiful, meaningful, and functional visual designs and storytelling (typographic and brand)
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and Invision; design proficiency in PowerPoint; versed in Google Workspace
- Advanced knowledge of editing/customizing WordPress, Squarespace, email marketing templates and social media assets. HTML/CSS knowledge a must
- Full production/file preparation experience for both web and print; print management knowledge strongly preferred
- Self-starting, self-managing, self-motivated, and self-proofing
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize, meet deadlines, and juggle a full plate of assignments across all channels (print, direct, digital, video, etc.)
- Typographic excellence, a commitment to accuracy & organization, and strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to take direction, effectively present work, articulate design decisions to teams and clients, and respond positively to constructive feedback
- The passion and ability to work “beyond the brief” to produce designs that are functional and memorable
In case you’re curious about our company perks:
- Generous holiday time off and unlimited PTO, including your birthday
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Employee referral rewards
- Robust new business referral bonuses – for the lifetime of the client
- Annual professional growth stipend
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- m.social gatherings (past outings have included group yoga class, visit to the zoo, rooftop cocktails)
- 70% payment of health insurance
- 100% payment of dental insurance
- 401K plan through Employee Fiduciary, with an employer matching contribution
- Employer-covered short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life, accident, hospital, and cancer insurance offered
- Flexible Spending Account
Here’s a bit about marlo marketing and why we may be your cup of tea:
- Our crew is all about collab. Every member of the team is valued and respected for the unique individual they are, and we know that our strength lies in the teamwork that comes from embracing our many distinct voices and viewpoints.
- Always learning. We’re question-askers, knowledge-seekers, and lifelong students of our craft. Mentorship, training, and professional development are offered at every level not only for the role we have today, but for the ones we’ll hold tomorrow – wherever that may be.
- There’s more to life than the (virtual) office. Social activities are second nature to us (just check our Insta). From brewery visits to yoga classes, zoo trips to potluck shindigs, we prioritize get togethers for fun and team bonding…especially when they involve our cool clients
- We master our own destiny. Every one of us is empowered and encouraged to attain the experience, knowledge, and role we desire. You decide what you want your path at mm to be – we’ll help you get there.
- Resting and recharging are non-negotiable. Unlimited PTO days. Birthdays off. Paid holidays. Week off between Christmas and New Year. We work hard and play harder.
- We’re friends with benefits. Fully covered dental, short-term, and long-term disability. 70% health insurance coverage. Monthly phone reimbursement. 401k with generous employer match. Flexible Spending Account. And a bunch of other benes to make life easier.
- We don’t stop until we’re proud. We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well. In other words, we get sh*t done. If you share that ethos, we’re your kindred spirits.
Apply: We offer outstanding professional growth opportunities; a fun and supportive environment; mentoring in a team-oriented environment; competitive compensation; and excellent benefits.
If this describes you — and you have a portfolio to prove it — please send an email with your resume, salary requirements, and online portfolio link (or PDF) to [email protected]
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.