Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from their web career, published since April 27, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 27, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their web career)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
MedBridge offers online continuing education and patient engagement resources that have helped over 200,000 healthcare professionals and 2,000 healthcare organizations improve their clinical and financial outcomes. Our award-winning, industry-leading online platform makes accessing these resources simple, saving practitioners valuable clinical time and providing patients with an easier way to access care.
Seattle Business Magazine Leaders in Healthcare (2018)
HR Tech Outlook Top 10 LMS solutions (2018)
Seattle Business Magazine Tech Impact Awards – Education (2019)
The American Business Awards, Mobile Site & App Award – Health (2020)
The American Business Awards, Healthcare Technology Solution (2020).
Join the team shaping the future of healthcare! MedBridge is a dynamic company at the intersection of medical technology, e-learning, and patient engagement. Our Content family is growing and looking for an enthusiastic Animation Production designer to join the team!
Why work at MedBridge?
- We are mission driven. We are not just in it for the money. We believe continuing education improves the lives of both medical professionals and the patients they care for, and we are passionate about our evidence-based solutions for healthcare. professionals and organizations using innovative technology and powerful education.
- We create award-winning products. In 2021 alone, we’ve won American “Stevie” Awards for Best Professional Education App and the 2021 MedTech: Digital Health Innovations award.
- We’re a fast-growing company where you’ll have opportunities to develop your career. We were named one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies by the Puget Sound Business Journal (PSBJ) as well as an Inc. 5,000 Fastest-Growth Company for 2021.
- You’ll make an impact here. Even as our company grows, our teams remain compact and dynamic, meaning the work of every individual matters.
- Our customers love MedBridge! We have nearly 100% client retention rate and are continuing that work in 2022 and beyond.
In this role you will:
- Create design assets, source iStock images, and recreate charts/graphs for Powerpoint slides for educational courses
- Format Powerpoint slide decks to match MedBridge brand and style standards
- Create and design handouts for educational courses and internal teams
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, specifically Adobe Illustrator and Powerpoint
- Degree in graphic design, visual design, fine art, or similar; or equivalent experience
- A portfolio of work demonstrating motivated and deliberate design decisions
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Strong communication skills and the desire to create clear, effective, and beautiful designs to make learning even more enjoyable
- Experience with vector graphics and typography
- Passion. We love what we do, and we find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative products.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and our teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits. We provide paid sick time, vacation time, parental leave, and personal days, and we offer a 401(k) with a company match.
- Personal growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.