Status: Baru Terbit (Niobis mendapatkan informasi dari mereka pada tanggal 26 April 2022)
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Publish di Niobis: (27 April 2022)
Deadline: Tidak disebutkan
Status Lowongan: Berhasil diverifikasi (Lowongan sudah diverifikasi dari mereka, Anda bisa cek di Apply dibawah)
Jenis: Tidak disebutkan
Type: Remote Sementara
Status Perusahaan/Agensi: Average
– Sosial media follower lebih dari 1000 dan interaksi bagus
– Belum upload data (buat perusahaan atau perwakilan bisa langsung hubungi 088223933603)
(Penilaian ini hanya berdasarkan dari Niobis sendiri, jika nilai “Good” itu tandanya mereka sudah melengkapi data atau penilaian melebihi nilai rata – rata kami (itu tandanya lowongan sangat baik dalam melamar), “Average” mereka belum melengkapi data namun penilaian perusahaan berada di rata – rata (itu tandanya lowongan dalam keadaan aman),”Hard” mereka belum melengkapi data dan penilaian perusahaan sangat kurang dari syarat kami (itu tandanya Anda harus lebih berhati – hati dalam melamar lowongan ini.)
Ada beberapa perusahaan masuk dalam kategori “Veteran Niobis” maksudnya perusahaan tersebut sudah lama posting di website Niobis, untuk mendapatkan bisa sampai 5 bulan hingga 1 sampai 2 tahun, tergantung ada atau tidaknya laporan negatif.
“Meskipun lowongan dalam penilaian baik selalu patuhi aturan Niobis, dan meskipun penilaian kurang baik Anda masih bisa tetap melamar asalkan seperti tadi selalu ikuti aturan Niobis.”
Riview dari Pelamar: (Belum Ada)
Untuk meningkatkan penilaian status perusahaan bisa pihak perusahaan atau penerbit mengirimkan data pada Admin Niobis.
Postingan Pertama? Lebih dari 3 kali terbit di Niobis
*Untuk penilaian diatas akan berubah seiring dengan tidak adanya laporan dan konsisten buka lowongan, diperlukan sampai 5 bulan untuk mencapai Veteran Niobis.
Zurich is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets.
With about 53,000 employees, it provides a wide range of property and casualty, and life insurance products and services in more than 210 countries and territories. Zurich’s customers include individuals, small businesses, and mid-sized and large companies, as well as multinational corporations. The Group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, where it was founded in 1872.
ONE TEAM, ONE PURPOSE
We are Zurich, one global company, with one mission, one ambition, one set of shared values and a clear commitment to our stakeholders: our customers, our people, our shareholders, and the communities in which we live and work.
To find out more, follow us on Twitter: @Zurich, like us on Facebook: Zurich, subscribe on YouTube: Zurich Insurance Group, follow us on Instagram: zurichinsurance or visit our website: www.zurich.com
You can find Zurich’s community guidelines on
The Data Engineer I will be part of an Enterprise Data Initiative Team that will be responsible for leveraging the value of the data assets throughout the organization. The team will facilitate the development/implementation of the desired end-state data environment within our Hadoop Ecosystem leveraging emerging tools and technologies, while evolving and refining standards and methodologies. The Data Engineer I should have experience working with very large data sets and knowledge of building programs/mappings that leverage Hadoop platforms and Data warehouses (MPP) platforms. This role will also have significant knowledge of Big Data technologies and tools with the ability to share ideas among a collaborative team.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics/Statistics and 3 or more years of experience in the area
• Relevant STEM degree required or equivalent experience
• 1 or more years of experience in Enterprise Data Engineering using Hadoop technologies
• Fluency in scripting language (Shell / Perl / Python / Java / etc.) required
• Experience with Storm, Hive, HBase, Spark, Map Reduce, Kafka, Squoop, Flume, Tez, Pig, Oozie
• Knowledge of industry standards and trends on Big Data
• Experience as a SQL Developer
• Experience in data interrogation and data profiling
• Experience with ETL technologies (informatica preferred)
Job Accountabilities – Key Accountabilities
• Architect, design and build data engineering solutions using Hadoop (HDFS, MapReduce, Sqoop, Hive, Hbase, Oozie, and others) as well as other Data Integration technologies
• Produce appropriate design artifacts representing full Data Engineering Lifecycle
• Advocate and enforce adoption of architecture standards such as technical design patterns, reusable code examples, and physical design best practices
• Assists with the transfer of knowledge of Hadoop/Big Data skills in the enterprise.
• Provide data engineering consultation on complex Big Data projects and is considered to be the top level data engineering contributor/specialist
• Support a service oriented data architecture as required.
• Design integration solutions that fit within the enterpriseÂ´s larger data integration strategy or initiative, including recommending data integration tools.
• Identify and design any transformations or conversions required to maximize data consistency and usability.
• Utilize data profiling, cleansing, and conforming techniques to design procedures / packages.
• Review requirements for data sourcing requests and understand feasibility.
• Develop data integration solutions in alignment with enterprise data integration principles.
• Gain access to the data sources and perform initial analysis to identify sourcing strategies and act as technical expert to provide guidance to the business.
• Utilize enterprise process and approach to leverage reusable integration applications for projects and to support the development of standard integration specification template(s).
• Develop process to enable exchange of data between applications and source systems.
• Gather and understand the data necessary to satisfy the end-user business requirements.
• Support the development and implementation of enterprise ETL standards and the design and development of ETL specifications and mappings
• Adhere to budgets in own area of IT, and monitor, review and update financial information (including vendor management where necessary), in order to identify any anomalies or discrepancies and ensure management has access to up to date and accurate information.
• Review and analyze IT project performance using standard reporting tools and highlight discrepancies against plan.
• Undertake investigations and inspections of IT data, processes, practices and incidents in accordance with established procedure to identify potential or actual compliance issues and recommend appropriate action.
• Independently collate and analyze data using pre-determined tools, methods and formats and make recommendations in order to support the decision making process in own area of IT.
• Assess and evaluate IT business processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Investigate and assess internal client technical issues related to assigned software and hardware systems and manage each case to a successful resolution, working in conjunction with IT colleagues and directly with internal customers where necessary.
• Provide technical expertise on aspects of the organization’s IT infrastructure / software applications / architecture / hardware to internal customers, advise them of appropriate actions to fulfill procedural and regulatory requirements or solve immediate problems.
• Input into project planning to ensure that requirements of own area of IT (service management/ architecture / risk & security) are properly addressed in projects, and project delivery is implemented correctly in own area in conjunction with BC&IT colleagues.
• Follow defined security policies and guidelines to ensure information security and highlight any potential discrepancy.
• Document outages, errors and any other customer or service issues, administer actions to resolve service problems and perform incident, problem and escalation management for own area of responsibility.
• Work with colleagues across the IT function to ensure plans are aligned to functional DR&BC plans and policy.
You are the heart & soul of Zurich!
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We highly value the experience and know-how of our employees and offer a wide range of opportunities across business areas to encourage you to apply for new opportunities within Zurich when you are ready for your next career step.
Let’s continue to grow together!
Location(s): ID – Jakarta
Recruiter name: Marina Destiana
Noted: Cantumkan dalam email atau diskripsi melamar jika Anda mendapatkan informasi lowongan ini dari Niobis.com, untuk konfirmasi.
Jangan lupa ikuti aturan Niobis ya kak dan buat yang sudah keterima share dong testimoninya.