Digital Designer (Full Time)
Status: Still Looking (Niobis got information from their Linkedin account, published since April 20, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 20, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their Linkedin account)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
When your tech stops working, it’s like life stops working. That’s why we’ve made it our business to make sure your tech works – no matter the location, device, or issue. We do this by partnering with leading brands to protect and support the tech of over 300 million customers worldwide.
We are the go-to solution for all things tech – our Experts can repair, replace and resolve nearly any tech issue. We’re easy to reach via call, chat, and in-person, too – at one of our convenient uBreakiFix stores or pick a time and place and we’ll to come to you. With our passion for helping people stay connected to their tech, we’re making lives a little bit easier—and their tech a lot more amazing. Learn more about joining our team at careers.asurion.com, our customer services at asurion.com and our business services at asurion.com/enterprise.
Business Function: Marketing
Department: Web and Content Team
Location: Nashville, TN (Corporate HQ) ; Local or remote
Who helps people when tech doesn’t work for them? Asurion. And we’re looking to expand our team of creatives to help share this mission with the world.
Our Web and Content Team is looking for a creative professional with great design chops to help bring our digital properties to life. From concepting and creating new design system components to laying out and launching full sections of customer-facing web content, you’ll flex your full range of skills including ideation, visual design, UI design, and web design to establish, communicate, and push the boundaries of the Asurion brand.
Let’s get to some nuts and bolts: The Designer is responsible for creating, designing, and implementation of digital design assets, including modular components, conversion tests, and multi-page brand and product showcases. Working closely with copywriters and other creative team members across the organization, the Designer will create experiences that clearly communicate our brand and business objectives.
• Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
• Manage multiple assignments simultaneously within established timeframes and maintain an awareness of status and project deliverables.
• Collaborate and create public-facing content meeting the brand and business goals of the requesting teams.
• Work closely with engineering and front end developers to design modular design system components, communicate specs and requirements, and review and implement solutions
• Present concepts, solutions and final deliverables to creative leadership and stakeholders.
• Receive, digest, and execute on feedback from creative leads.
• Contribute to the creative process with original ideas and the development of creative concepts.
• Bring a strong, unflagging attention to detail to all projects.
• Broad portfolio of creative work, showing graphic design, art direction and creative skills across multiple channels
• Strong knowledge in the use of design concepts (layout, typography, color, white space, and grid)
• Experience in creating and implementing UI design with a focus on design systems
• Proven ability to deliver great creative while adhering to brand guidelines.
• 1-3 years experience in an adverting agency, marketing/design firm or internal creative team
• Expertise in design software including Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma
• Illustration, brand design, animation and/or front-end coding experience is a big plus
What you’ll get from us:
• Competitive salary
• Enrollment in medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401K matching
• Unlimited PTO
• Collaborative workspaces
• Sit/stand desks
• Career development, programs and classes
• Culture of learning
• Diversity and Inclusion programs
Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. We are a privately held company which enables us to focus on long term customer and client value. We provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair. When a product is missing or simply doesn’t work properly, Asurion’s 17,000 employees are focused on solving the problem with people and processes operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, speaking six languages, and working across any device, platform, or provider. By partnering with leading retailers, mobile carriers and pay-tv providers, Asurion helps make customers lives a little easier and their technology a lot more amazing.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.