Sr. Project Manager, Social Media (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from their web career, published since April 15, 2022
Publish on Niobis: (April 17, 2022)
Address: N63 W23075 Hwy 74, Sussex, Wisconsin 53089, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their Web career)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? Second published on Niobis
Quad is a worldwide marketing solutions partner dedicated to creating a better way for its clients through a data-driven, integrated marketing platform. We provide subject expertise in marketing strategy, creative solutions, media solutions and marketing management services. With a client-centric approach, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, we have the resources and knowledge to help in wide range of industries. Headquartered in Sussex, Wis., Quad has approximately 22,500 employees worldwide working from more than 60 facilities throughout North America, South America and Europe.
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
The primary role of the Senior Account Executive / Project Manager is to successfully manage individual Client relationships and projects on behalf of the Client and Quad. The candidate will manage multiple marketing/communication projects from beginning to end, overseeing multiple schedules, and deliverables, while leading them effectively and profitably throughout execution of work.
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact with Clients
- Possess in-depth understanding of Client’s business objectives
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists
- Ability to understand and identify opportunities for continued growth
- Actively participate in high-level meetings with Client’s leadership team
- Understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals
- Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels), demonstrating Quad culture and values
- Manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Meet tight deadlines within established budgets
- Identify process challenges and work with internal leadership to solve
- Attend regular planning meetings and provide detailed written confirmation/report
- Work effectively to manage work across internal business units
- Build and maintain client relationships with low-and-mid level management.
- Suggest opportunities to the Director Client Services to educate the client on Quad’s services – directly or through the Client Services team.
- Ensure client is satisfied with performance of our Client Services Team and level of service.
- Keep management informed regularly of events/issues that could impact client relationship.
- Ensure team adheres to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of Client’s services.
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all services provided to the Client(s) by Quad
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing or related field required.
- Experience: Minimum 2-4 years of experience including: retail marketing, corporate marketing department and advertising agency.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong background with project management concepts, methodologies and tools
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to inform staff on project objectives.
- Understanding of marketing strategy, creative, photography/videography, print production, media and digital.
- Knowledge of customer services, sales, retail structure, operations, account service/sales management, best practices and proven ability to communicate and implement.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to clients’ needs and issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate issues verbally and in writing to clients, associates and management.
- Ability to relate to and develop relationships with Client’s low-and-mid level management.
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals.
- Ability to achieve a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the Client Service team
- Ability to handle many issues, items and functions at one time and deal rapidly with multiple items in prioritized sequence.
- Ability to set and prioritize goals and achieve them as scheduled.
- Demonstrate flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate the ability to act on own initiative.
- Ability and willingness to take direction from superiors.
- Ability and willingness to seek suggestions from peers and employees.
- Ability and willingness to build and maintain positive relationships quickly.
- Demonstrate willingness to work together with peers and other Quad departments to improve quality and performance.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Travel as required, temporary assignments (out-of-town).
- Basic understanding of remote conductivity to communicate with Quad headquarters.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more..
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.