Graphic Designer [Performance Marketing] (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check thier schema google job, they just published on April 14, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 16, 2022)
580 Broadway , 1203, New York , NY 10012, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers more than 1000 but less interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
The connection between a user and their mobile device is unlike any other, and presents an obligation to rethink the way brands and consumers engage. Craftsman+ is breaking the mould and changing the rules of engagement. We are a global team of top-talent creators and technologists on a mission to develop a suite of tools that anyone can use to enable the highest levels of creativity, interactivity, and efficiency.
Partnering with some of the world’s largest brands, we plan, streamline, optimize and automate the creative process. For more info, check out www.craftsmanplus.com and take a look at our previous projects with brands like Wizards of the Coast, Activision, Nike, Expedia, Warner Bros, Niantic, King, and Apple.
Craftsman+ is looking for a Graphic Designer, Performance Marketing which creates an experience, with a diverse set of skills and experience developing digital advertising campaigns. You’ll spend your days creating elevated design aesthetic and producing static ads and style frames with a strong attention to detail, translating client and CM+’s strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts. This is an opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced, and exciting work environment. We are a startup, so flexibility and adapting to quickly changing situations will be necessary.
To be considered for this position, you must make sure your portfolio, website, or other samples of work are easily accessible.
This role is 100% remote.
- Demonstrate consistent ability to meet visual requirements and benchmarks for paid social advertising for large branding campaigns that have the potential to reach millions of viewers.
- Translate client and CM+’s strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts
- Show ability to master content by consistently improving on speed and quality of visuals.
- Find creative ways to incorporate data learnings into ad concepts.
- Foster partnerships with a cross-discipline team of designers, engineers, writers, marketers, and strategists.
- Create style frames and storyboards for video/animation projects.
- Iterate and communicate ideas with wireframes, prototypes, and mocks for interactive ads.
- Contribute and communicate your ideas during creative brainstorming for static, video, and interactive ad concepts.
- Motivate and encourage the team to ensure the work is exceeding client expectations.
- You will be creating performance marketing creatives (e.g., acquisition, subscription) especially in paid social, interactive ads, and display.
- Supplement, scale, and produce and test new ideas across channels.
The Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in design or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience.
- Top-tier design chops. You are a master of design, motion design and interactive content.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. After Effects and Photoshop are a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines and urgent tasks.
- Team Player – works cross-functionally with other departments and teams.
The Desirable Skills and Experiences
- Experience in performance marketing.
- Desire to gain the experience and skills needed to lead projects.
- Experience in Cinema 4D, Sketch, Google Web Designer, video editing and basic HTML & CSS skills are a plus.
- Passion for games!
This role is 100% remote.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.