Jr. Photoshop Designer (Entry level) (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check thier schema google job and Linkedin account, they just published on April 15, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 16, 2022)
Mountain View, CA
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job and Linkedin account)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction (Linkedin)
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
You’re a Photoshop wiz, always looking for new tricks and techniques. You’re unafraid of diving into new technology and methodology, while passionate about emerging industries, brands, and design trends.
As a Jr Photoshop Designer, you help our team create killer digital ads for our partners and clients. As you work with advertisers, large and small, you’ll gain opportunities to help us democratize the design process.
What You Will Do:
- Create banner designs for our clients using our Adobe Photoshop artboard-based system.
- Conceptualize, storyboard, polish, revise, and deliver products.
- Work seamlessly with a team of designers, client managers, and partners.
Who You Are:
- An expert in Photoshop (we like artboards and smart objects). Qualified applicants must complete a proficiency test.
- Aren’t intimidated by a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Possess a strong portfolio demonstrating your command of typography and graphic design.
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Leave your ego at the door and enjoy when others do too.
Nice to Have:
- Eagerness to take ownership
- Passion for other creative pursuits
- Extra skill in:
- Web design
- Social media design
- Motion graphics
- Video editing
- Audio editing
- Loveable, quirky, kids-at-heart welcome 🙂
Frequence is a Top Workplace! Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We’re approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Want proof that we love our people? Frequence is proud to be Certified as a Great Place to Work. We are also honored to be recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020 & 2021. And, Frequence ranked as one of the USA’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Generous PTO.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.