Status: Newly Published (Niobis check thier scehma google job and Linkedin account, they just published on April 15, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 16, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their scehma google job and Linkedin account)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Brafton is what happens when a bunch of creative geniuses get their hands on killer marketing data. Our goal: Provide the most impactful, creative, and scalable content marketing services and technology solutions to organizations across the globe.
We’ve been at the forefront of content marketing since 2008, with offices in Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, London and Sydney. There’s nothing our global team of SEOs, social media mavens, wordsmiths, designers, developers, videographers and consultants can’t create:
Search Performance Briefs.
End-to-end inbound strategies.
Videos & animations.
Newsletters, drips & other email content.
Web design, development and UX.
Content marketing is our calling. We follow it to ROI for our customers.
This is a fully remote position and is open to candidates in any state.
Brafton Content Writers are dedicated to producing strong, creative pieces that are incorporated into content marketing campaigns for clients. Client experience is paramount for us, meaning you are expected to communicate directly with them, including in-person visits. Viable candidates must handle white papers, case studies, landing pages, infographic outlines, video blog scripts and long-form articles based on an approved brief.
The majority of our clients are B2B and their industries span technology, health, finance, business, education and marketing. Writing and researching confidently, and on deadline, in these spaces is a must. If you are interested in joining a company on the forefront of innovation and creativity in the content marketing industry, please apply immediately.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Research, create and deliver high-quality content to clients according to specified deadlines
- Edit the work of peers using Brafton’s editing marks and processes
- Work with account management to ensure that clients’ goals are achieved
- Virtually attend project, client and team meetings
- Track writing and editing production work on a daily basis in our in-house project management system
- Brainstorm and provide topics for clients monthly based on their creative brief and/or industry
- Communicate directly with clients
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing or Communications strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant content marketing industry writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Applicants who provide relevant writing clips strongly preferred
- Extreme attention to detail
- Knowledge of AP (Associated Press) style
- Understanding of SEO keywords and concepts behind branded writing
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as a valuable member of a team
- Creative mind regarding a client’s brief/marketing goals
- Strong phone presence for client phone calls and interviews
- Ability to work with other departments in the company, such as account management, sales, social media, and other production departments, such as video and design.
Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k with Match, Paid Time Off, remote work perks and more!
To learn more about Brafton, visit www.brafton.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.