Jobs for the Future (JFF)
Junior Graphic Designer
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check thier schema google job (page source), they just published on April 14, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 15, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (page source))
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Jobs for the Future (JFF) drives transformation of the American workforce and education systems to achieve equitable economic advancement for all.
Jobs for the Future (JFF) is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing centralized Marketing & Communications (MarComm) team. As a core member of the MarComm department at JFF, the Junior Graphic Designer will contribute to our evolving efforts to be a strategic partner to the program units, while simultaneously producing a wide range of print and digital content.
Reporting to the Director of Digital and working in close collaboration with our in-house senior graphic designers, the Junior Graphic Designer will help create innovative and world-class design solutions. The Junior Graphic Designer will have the opportunity to further elevate JFF’s brand by supporting design team activities and by producing high-quality work consistent with JFF’s brand guidelines. They will also support and partner on design projects with JFF’s organizational services teams to deliver best-in-class collateral – both static and dynamic. Also, the Junior Graphic Designer will ensure that our collateral (print, video, digital, etc.) support and advance the goals of JFF’s mission and brand.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment and excels in managing projects both independently and collaboratively. Given JFF’s continued growth and expansion, you will have a significant impact on the success of a well-established and scaling organization that works at the intersection of education and workforce development, in partnership with hundreds of organizations across sectors and industries. This is the perfect steppingstone for someone who aspires to grow their creative career with the organization.
What you’ll do:
Production Design and Coordination
• Assist with coordination of design deliverables and directly contribute to design deliverables for internal and external partners which will be seen and leveraged by thousands of external stakeholders to advance JFF’s mission and strategic priorities.
• Work with teams within Marcomm on the development of creative content for various initiatives, including publications, reports, policy briefs, infographics, social media graphics, email and landing page content, events collateral, and more.
• Help design and update templates for collateral, presentations, web graphics for email and digital content.
• Collaborate with Senior Designers on social cards and .pdf reports.
• Collaborate across various internal teams in an adaptive environment.
• Support design review and quality control across projects as needed.
Who you are:
• You possess high energy and passion for JFF’s mission and the ability to apply JFF’s core values to all areas of your work.
• You have 1-3 years of experience in a creative digital design role or related role in which you have supported design vision and execution; interactive design experience is a plus.
• You are a curious and adaptive learner with a track record of quickly getting up to speed, whether you are building content expertise or learning new tools (i.e. Adobe’s Creative Cloud apps such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) and Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel); experience with video production or animation is a plus.
• You are familiar with digital marketing solutions such as HubSpot and bring an understanding of HTML and CSS.
• You have a strong understanding of design principles and typography.
• You are detail oriented and an excellent problem solver with strong organizational skills.
• You have experience in digital content creation and are skilled at developing content whether you are starting from scratch or thinking boldly about how to repackage existing content for new audiences and purposes.
• You are adept at tailoring messages and leveraging a variety of mediums (social cards, email assets, web graphics and publication template) in order to achieve results, ideally with prior exposure to marketing products and/or services.
• You bring a strong work ethic and can work on multiple projects simultaneously with the aptitude to work with tight deadlines.
• You are a flexible self-starter with the ability to seamlessly pivot between being an individual contributor and working in close collaboration with teammates and cross-functional stakeholders; you know when to pull in others for their expertise and how to manage up and across in order to complete projects.
• You model inclusive leadership, working effectively with colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds, and building and stewarding an organizational culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• You build positive, effective, collaborative cultures and teams wherever you work.
• You are a curious and adaptive learner, with a willingness to take in new information, perspectives, and data to inform your work.
• You demonstrate a growth mindset and a desire to continuously improve in your work.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at JFF:
JFF is committed to sustaining a diverse community with a work environment that is welcoming, respectful, and encouraging to all. JFF fosters a culture of inclusion that celebrates and cultivates diversity along multiple dimensions, including race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, socioeconomic status, religion, ability, culture, and experience. As part of our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, JFF strongly encourages people impacted by the criminal legal system to apply.
We are accepting applications through 05/05/2022. Applications submitted by that date will be reviewed and candidates will receive updates on their candidacy by the week of 5/9/2022.
Positions at JFF are not eligible for employer-visa sponsorship or open to F-1 student visa holders.
All JFF employees are required to be fully up to date on their vaccinations against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption has been requested and a reasonable accommodation approved.
JFF offers a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience and skills.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.