Marketing Manager, Community (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check thier schema google job (page source), they just published on April 14, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 15, 2022)
New York, NY 10023, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (page source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Mockingbird is a digitally native baby gear brand dedicated to empowering today’s parents with thoughtfully designed, high-quality baby gear at a meaningfully lower price point. We launched in early 2019 (garnering the attention of outlets like Good Housekeeping, Romper, and Business Insider!) with seed funding from FirstMark Capital and a small team of three. We’ve since grown into a team of 30+ incredibly diligent, caring, driven individuals, hailing from companies like Harry’s, Native, Everlane, and SeatGeek.
While humility is in our team’s DNA, we feel extremely proud of how positively our products and customer experience have been received thus far. The top experts in baby gear have honored us with awards like Babylist’s ‘2021 Registry Must-Have’ and Red Tricycle’s ‘Best Stroller of 2021’, and perhaps even more importantly, our Mockingbird families tell us every day how much we mean to them (we actually have a whole Slack channel that’s just screenshots like this, this, and this!). The supportive, energetic community that has built up around our brand has honestly even exceeded our own expectations (this thread of congratulatory comments on our 3rd birthday Instagram post says it all…).
We’ve managed to grow incredibly quickly from a fledgling idea into a profitable startup at significant scale that’s already become one of the go-to brands for today’s expecting parents. There’s still SO much to do, though, as we work on continuing to disrupt the baby category by creating better products and experiences for everyone who chooses to interact with us. And that’s where you come in….
Mockingbird has strong product-market fit, incredible momentum, and an impassioned customer base. It couldn’t be a more exciting time to join our marketing team. We’re looking for a consumer-minded, creative thinker to develop and scale community programs at Mockingbird.
To start, you would be tasked with developing conversion-driving community marketing programs. At Mockingbird, when we talk about community, we mean more than just replying to IG comments or hosting a Facebook group. We think about all the ways we can connect people (including our brand) 1:1 and 1:many, with a focus on how these programs can drive increased conversion and ultimately brand loyalty. The right candidate can bring fresh ideas to the table, taking inspiration from what we know about our consumers.
You’d also be responsible for owning public-facing product reviews and interacting with consumers on social media (community management), both of which are significant influences on our brand perception, and the social proof consumers seek.
Specifically, your responsibilities in this role would include:
- Develop and scale conversion-driving community programs, responsible for both the strategy and tactical execution (in the future – also develop awareness-driving & loyalty-driving programs)
- Build and own community programs roadmap, inclusive of creating frameworks to determine prioritization of ideas
- Explore opportunities for Mockingbird to monitor or engage with external communities (e.g. Facebook groups and community boards)
- Develop strategy for social media engagement that drives increased conversion and word of mouth
- Monitor and reply to public social media comments (including on ads) and tagged content across social platforms (IG, FB, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter)
- Craft strategy for collaborating with Customer Experience team on public comment moderation
- Recommend and implement tools for increasing efficiency as needed
- Monitor and reply to public reviews on hellomockingbird.com and Target.com
- Review and optimize how we ask for reviews to increase response rate
- Recommend and implement process for increasing efficiency as needed
Voice of the Customer
- Provide monthly insights recap to marketing team regarding what we’re hearing about Mockingbird on social media
What We’ll Be Looking For
• Experienced marketer with a background working with B2C/DTC brands
• Creative thinker with proven success both generating new ideas and bring them to life, from concept to execution
• Excellent copywriting skills and experience writing consumer-facing copy
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, fluent in adapting communication to a brand’s voice and to various marketing channels
• Instagram expertise with general knowledge of other social media channels and community platforms (e.g. Facebook groups, community forums, etc.)
• Strategic thinker who has developed, implemented and measured channel-level strategies and roadmaps
• Skilled at cross-functional collaboration
• A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
Why We Think You’ll Like It Here
• It’s an exciting time to join. We’re at that perfect moment in our company’s history where we’re at meaningful scale and have real staying power, yet we’re still a very small team with tons of freedom to own your work and build things from scratch.
• We are building something special. Today’s expecting parents have grown up interacting with brands like Harry’s, Warby Parker, Casper, Away, etc. that have taken a more modern, personalized, and relatable approach than legacy competitors; yet when they start shopping for baby gear, their experience is antiquated, stressful, and challenging. We truly have the opportunity to disrupt a category here and become the new go-to for today’s parents.
• Amidst fast growth and lofty ambitions, we still manage to strike a pretty good work/life balance, if we do say so ourselves. We take pride in being diligent and driven, while also maintaining perspective, having fun, and not taking ourselves too seriously.
• We’ve fostered a culture that promotes healthy debate and prioritization of the best ideas, rather than hierarchy and ego. If solving problems with a group of bright individuals is what gets you out of bed every day, you’ll love it here.
• We offer great benefits that we’re really proud of, including flexible vacation, a generous parental leave policy, and the opportunity to work remotely from wherever you’d like.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.