Market My Market
Content Writer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check thier schema google job (page source), they just published on April 14, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 15, 2022)
Orlando, FL 32801, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their web career)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Fully Remote
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers more than 1000 but less interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Content is King at Market My Market. For all of our clients’ ongoing campaigns, content is always the foundation of all the visibility and success we provide. Our team is in-house with refined processes to ensure these campaigns work well. Content is a team effort, and we work hard to be sure we are in the top percentile for agencies that do content marketing by continuously raising our standards. We believe in growth, accountability, and ownership. The right person for this role will be on track for endless opportunities, and will enjoy the transparency of knowing their work is having an impact.
Market My Market’s Core Values:
- Do What You Say
- Be Honest & Transparent
- Proactive, Not Reactive
- Be Thought-Leading
- Instill Trust Through Consistent Accountability
- Always Do Better, Always Be Better
- Do the Right Thing for Clients and MMM
In 2021, Market My Market was recognized as a Certified Great Place to Work.
This position is fully remote..
As an on-staff Content Writer, you are ready to make use of your previous experience to make an immediate impact on the strategy & content contributions of Market My Market’s content production. You have a high attention to detail, and enjoy collaborating.
• Present you passion for content in the form of blogs, articles, webpages, case studies and whatever compelling mediums for content are required
• Execute your content duties using compelling language and formatting, strong call-to-actions, and other digital assets to keep visitors reading. Content should be informative, meaningful, and able to convert to customers when appropriate
• Completing periodic audits of client websites to ensure existing content meets Google’s page quality standards apart from SEO (Expertise, Authority, Trust)
• Identifying and reoptimizing the existing copy of underperforming web pages
• Responsible for maintaining and executing an effective content schedule
• Precise and extreme attention to detail
• Eagle-eye ability to detect content mistakes, whether spelling or grammatical, or noticing that a client’s name is misspelled or a phone number is incorrect
• Strong communication skills
• A passion for the English language
• Ability to identify high-quality content
• A team player who works well independently
• You are organized, know how to prioritize and are comfortable managing your own deadlines to get things done in a timely manner.
• You are interested in editing and writing content for the B2C marketing landscape and learning the ins and outs of many different industries.
• You have meticulous editing skills
• At least 1-year experience working in content creation
Please provide 2-3 professional writing samples.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.