Visual Designer – Ecommerce (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check thier web career, they just published on April 14, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 14, 2022)
Address: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (page source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
CrowdStrike, a global cybersecurity leader, has redefined modern security with one of the world’s most advanced cloud-native platforms for protecting critical areas of enterprise risk – endpoints and cloud workloads, identity and data.
Powered by the CrowdStrike Security Cloud, the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform leverages real-time indicators of attack, threat intelligence, evolving adversary tradecraft and enriched telemetry from across the enterprise to deliver hyper-accurate detections, automated protection and remediation, elite threat hunting and prioritized observability of vulnerabilities.
Purpose-built in the cloud with a single lightweight-agent architecture, the Falcon platform enables customers to benefit from rapid and scalable deployment, superior protection and performance, reduced complexity and immediate time-to-value.
CrowdStrike: We stop breaches.
Learn more: https://www.crowdstrike.com/
Start a free trial today: https://www.crowdstrike.com/free-trial-guide/.
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. Because of that we’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and talent. Our culture was purpose-built to be remote first, and we offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. If you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology with a team that makes a difference every day, let’s talk.
About the Role:
We are changing the game in Ecommerce. Come join the revolution! As an experienced graphics designer on the Ecommerce Product Group team, you are excited about inspiring customers through visually compelling content and merchandising experiences. You can develop a design strategy with typography, illustration, iconography, layout, photography, and art direction to create branded experiences that engage and motivate our customers. Seeking a graphic designer with a top-tier aesthetic and impeccable design to join the team and be our in-house visual designer to contribute to transform the customer shopping experience across our platforms. You’ll work within the team composed of UX designers, researchers, writers, and QA as well as collaborating with engineers and product managers to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
• Create original designs that reinforce our brand’s style or voice through its visual touch points
• Develop well-conceived creative work that implements the business strategy
• Work with UX designers to iterate and perfect interactions, micro-interactions, and visual designs to create a polished, exceptional experience
• Approach design with an expert grasp on best practices, accessibility, and design heuristics, and be able to clearly articulate design decisions
• Design logos, icons, and infographics
• Collaborate with UX designers to create meaningful UX artifacts for communication and user feedback, including storyboards and interactive prototypes
• Craft and develop, design, layout, graphics, component design, and design materials
• Set and oversee standards for templates, layouts, guidelines, partners, and graphics
• Produce creative briefs to translate strategies to creative execution options
• Keep store fresh with new designs and enable dynamic experiences for visitors
• Work design calendar to enable store designs for product launches, promotions, and events
• Produce graphic designs across ecommerce includes store, in-app, emails, social, ads, promotional support content, and presentations
• Support and work with partners selling in CrowdStrike Store to maintain design expectations with app logos, iconography, and merchandising graphics
• Follow design process flow of presenting designs in grayscale, low fidelity, high fidelity, working prototypes in a professional, clear, and cogent output
• Synthesize and incorporate feedback from cross-functional partners, including product, UX, marketing and engineering teams
• Understand when to leave good ideas behind in pursuit of great ones
• Develop a presence with peer design teams as a key contributor and a subject matter expert for effective designs for the target commerce audience
• Maintain awareness of industry trends, peers, competitors to bring forth implementation of new techniques, designs and inform team
• Innovate and drive best-practices for an efficient post-production graphics pipeline/workflow
• Organize and maintain a scalable design library for team using Figma and other design tools
Desired Skills & Experience
• 5+ years of experience as a visual designer, art director, or similar creative roles
• A degree in graphic design or related field or equivalent experience within a design field
• An accessible online portfolio that demonstrates successful user-centered visual design
• Experience developing brand standards and style guidelines
• Knowledge of ecommerce and digital marketing best practices with experience designing and producing content for the web or ecommerce
• Proven ability across the fields of graphic design, typography, iconography, photo and illustration
• Confident designer who is not afraid to take risks and explore novel customer delighters
• Capability to create iconography and graphic logos
• Design experience in an enterprise SaaS product or platform preferred
• Seasoned designer able to adapt, take feedback and critiques
• Knowledge of UI, typography, image, and related design standards for web
• Knowledge of digital content production, including post-production editing
• Fluency with contemporary social media platforms, technologies, and trends
• Familiarity with motion design for web and social
• Proficiency in Figma, Miro, Adobe Creative Suite
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
• Remote-friendly culture
• Market leader in compensation and equity awards
• Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
• Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
• Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
• Wellness programs
• A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
• Open offices have stocked kitchens, coffee, soda and treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $118,906 – $178,360 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.