Precise Software Solutions, Inc.
Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check thier schema google job (page source), they just published on April 13, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 14, 2022)
1445 Research Blvd., Suite 500, Rockville, MD 20850, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (page source))
Type of Work: Part Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers more than 1000 but less interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Precise Software Solutions, Inc. (Precise), an SBA 8(a) innovative small business based in Rockville, Maryland with a proven record of success delivering quality services and solutions to government organizations. A CMMI Level 3 company, Precise serves as a trusted advisor to senior technology executives and helps government agencies enhance and expand their information technology capabilities. We are known for delivering agile and innovative solutions and specializes in strategic consulting, system modernization and integration, digital transformation and experience, infrastructure and cloud implementation, and data management and analytics.
Precise has developed an “intentional culture” practice wherein employees participate in an ongoing discussion about what kind of culture they want to experience when they come to work and how they can take responsibility for closing gaps between the idealized culture they imagine and the actual culture they experience each day. We actively weave intentionality into every aspect of our work so it will drive and inform a healthy, productive work environment.
The Precise Leadership Team is intentional about setting the tone from the top, playing an active role in supporting the company culture and leading by example to promote an open and supportive work environment. Check out our unique employee engagement activities: https://precise-soft.com/careers
We bring performance excellence, agility, and innovation to help advance our clients’ mission.
To be a model of innovation and impact with the happiest employees, the most satisfied clients, and a community that is better off for our presence.
1. Create possibility.
2. Innovate from the inside out.
3. Have fun.
4. Promote radical candor.
5. Avoid surprises.
6. Practice generosity.
7. Take ownership and be accountable
8. Be a contribution.
9. Keep it simple.
To browse jobs, visit: www.precise-soft.com/careers.
Precise is seeking a remote part-time Graphic Designer to be part of a creative team that supports marketing initiatives for clients’ engagements and corporate endeavors. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the project team on print and digital content creation. The position requires 12-16 hours per week and will continue through August 2022, with the possibility of extending.
Support includes evaluating business requirements given by the Creative Manager, interpreting high-level requirements into design details, and planning concepts using provided information and materials. Activities will include developing design materials for print and web, and Section 508 document remediation.
You preferably have an active Public Trust clearance but must be able to qualify for a Public Trust if you don’t.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously in a quick-turnaround environment.
• Turn requirements and abstract ideas into a cohesive design.
• Present creative design ideas displaying an understanding of digital and print design, layout, color theory, composition, and typography.
• Create assets such as: posters, website mockups, blog graphics, logos, infographics, whitepapers, brochures, email campaigns, and presentations.
• Adhere to rules and style guides to match an established look-and-feel.
• Develop technical graphics for proposals.
• Estimate level of effort needed to complete tasks.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design.
• 3-6 years’ experience in graphic design.
• Impressive portfolio of current works.
• Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Experience with Windows and Mac operating systems (the majority of work is done on a PC).
• MS Office experience including Outlook, Teams, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to take direction and work with project team.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of typography.
• Passion for design, attention to detail, and punctuality.
• High level of initiative and is independently motivated.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple priorities.
• Experience working on promotional campaigns.
• Experience with Government design work is preferred.
• Knowledge of accessibility standards including Section 508 compliance is a plus.
• Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, video editing, and motion graphics is a plus.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
• Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Retirement Plan with 4% match
• Paid Time Off
• Parental Leave
• Life Insurance
• Training and Development
• Two Innovation Days
• Employee Referral Program
• Annual Charity Donation Match
• Awards and Recognition
• Standing Desks.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.