Contract Graphic Designer
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check thier Linkedin account, they just published on April 13, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 13, 2022)
137 Fifth Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10010, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their Linkedin account)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers more than 1000 but less interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
YOUR PEOPLE ARE BRILLIANT.
Brilliant Ink is an agency dedicated to designing meaningful employee experiences. We use a research-driven approach to create experiences across the entire employee life cycle, partnering with organizations of all shapes and sizes to inspire their people to think big, drive business results and transform the way they connect to their work.
BRINGING NEW MEANING TO WORK.
We specialize in building employee experiences that are meaningful to your people and your business. Our work with you has the power to inspire and unleash brilliance in your people and ensure they feel good about the work they do everyday.
WE BRING IT TO EVERY PROJECT.
We’re a group of employee experience enthusiasts with backgrounds as varied as recruiting, HR, training, PR, advertising, analytics, graphic design and of course, internal communications. If it has to do with your employee experience, we’ve got you covered.
WE’LL CALL IN THE CREATIVES.
That’s right — we’re more than word nerds. Because our team includes designers, photographers, and videographers, we’ll weave together messaging, branding, and creative materials across platforms to reach your people wherever they are.
PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS.
Some of our past and current clients include…
LinkedIn, Pandora, Dropbox, Regeneron, Novo Nordisk, Genentech, Robert Half, PayPal, AAA, Amgen, and many others.
Brilliant Ink is the foremost expert on Employee Experiences and we believe every employee deserves a great experience at work, and every company should benefit from the power of a fully engaged workforce – including our own. We’re dedicated to nurturing a workplace where all our people feel seen, valued, and affirmed, and where everyone is empowered to succeed, grow, learn and bring their most engaged selves to work.
We are searching for a brilliant freelance designer with extensive experience in graphic design who can provide as-needed support at a rate of $50-$75/hour, working in support of our Creative Services Office (CSO) and/or directly with our clients to develop and refine design deliverables ranging from visual identity packages, one-pagers, presentations, infographics and anything in between.
• Takes direction from client’s written and/or spoken ideas and supports project teams to create designs that translate complex messages for a variety of audiences, while adhering to the client’s brand guidelines and communications preferences
• Deliverables include but are not limited to PowerPoint presentations, infographics, document/page layout, visual identity systems, digital banners
• Collaborates with team members and clients to gracefully incorporate client/internal feedback and adapt your work because you’re a lifelong learner who embraces growth
• Drops in and out of projects with limited direction and can lead the project team in asking smart design questions to deliver high-quality final products
• Actively contributes to the Creative Services Office by asking thought-provoking questions, sharing insights and key learnings from previous experiences
• May present creative deliverables directly to clients with support from the project team
• May represent the Creative Services Office in Brilliant Ink marketing efforts by developing internal brand, website and blog creative in collaboration with the Marketing team
• May coordinate with outside agencies, production services, printers, etc. with support from the project team
WHO YOU ARE:
• An eager beaver with a brilliant sense of layout, typography and color
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you balance multiple projects and feel empowered to manage your own time
• A life-longer learner who is open to flexing different muscles and asking for help when you need it
• Fearlessly work under pressure, ready to swiftly take concepts through to final execution with strong attention to detail while adhering to (sometimes tight) deadlines
• Believe that good ideas can come from anyone – everyone is creative; leave your ego at the door!
• Ready to represent Brilliant Ink in interactions with our clients, meaning an unwavering commitment to client service, accuracy and quality in everything you do
• Confident enough to give guidance and direction, but also flexible enough to fit the needs of the client’s culture and guidelines
• Enthusiastic, motivated and scrappy – aka, you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and take on new tasks to support a growing design team
• Someone who feeds off the energy of others – we’re a close-knit group of professionals who care deeply about what we do and truly have FUN working with people who share our commitment
• Proficiency with industry-standard applications, i.e., Adobe Creative Cloud, Acrobat, Microsoft
• Strong portfolio of proven, innovative and brilliant work
• 4+ years experience in advertising, marketing or design
• Bachelor’s degree with an advertising, marketing or design emphasis
• Strong written and verbal communication with both internal and external teams
• Expert-level attention to detail and time management
• You have experience art directing and developing animated videos
• You have experience creating GIF animations
• You’re prepared to design in GSuite systems such as Google Slides
• You have environmental branding experience designing large wall wraps, 3-D installations and other experiential designs
WE WANT YOU TO KNOW:
• This is a fully remote role. As long as you’re willing to work within our client’s time zone expectations (most of our clients are based in the Bay Area, NYC/NJ and Boston area) we are open to any location within the US
• We strive to maintain a work-life balance and a flexible schedule – if at all possible, we do not expect you to respond to client requests during non-working hours
• We want to see YOUR brilliant work– please share any work samples that that show how you shine
• Even if you don’t have availability right now, we’d love to add you to our database for future projects. Please get in touch if you think you’re a good fit for our team!
• Our values are at the core of everything we do – if they align with your personal values, then chances are you’ll love working with our team
• There is no ‘perfect’ candidate– everyone brings something different to the team, and our diversity of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and identities makes Brilliant Ink an amazing place to work. If you think you’re a fit– please apply!
• Brilliant Ink does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law. Brilliant Ink’s policies, as well as practices, seek to ensure that employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants, based solely on job-related criteria.
• Work from home.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.
See also Remote Job Video Creative Director/Motion Graphics Artist (Townsquare Media) (Remote in US)