SEA PR Specialist
Status: Buka Lagi (Niobis mendapatkan informasi dari mereka pada tanggal 12 April 2022)
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Publish di Niobis: 13 April 2022
Deadline: Tidak disebutkan
Stockholm, Stockholm County
Status Lowongan: Berhasil diverifikasi (Bukti? Anda bisa hubungi Admin Niobis)
Jenis: Tidak disebutkan
Type: Full Remote
Status Perusahaan/Agensi: Good
• Veteran Niobis
• Belum upload data (buat perusahaan atau perwakilan bisa langsung hubungi 088223933603)
(Penilaian ini hanya berdasarkan dari Niobis sendiri, jika nilai “Good” itu tandanya mereka sudah melengkapi data atau penilaian melebihi nilai rata – rata kami (itu tandanya lowongan sangat baik dalam melamar), “Average” mereka belum melengkapi data namun penilaian perusahaan berada di rata – rata (itu tandanya lowongan dalam keadaan aman),”Hard” mereka belum melengkapi data dan penilaian perusahaan sangat kurang dari syarat kami (itu tandanya Anda harus lebih berhati – hati dalam melamar lowongan ini.)
Ada beberapa perusahaan masuk dalam kategori “Veteran Niobis” maksudnya perusahaan tersebut sudah lama posting di website Niobis, untuk mendapatkan bisa sampai 5 bulan hingga 1 sampai 2 tahun, tergantung ada atau tidaknya laporan negatif.
“Meskipun lowongan dalam penilaian baik selalu patuhi aturan Niobis, dan meskipun penilaian kurang baik Anda masih bisa tetap melamar asalkan seperti tadi selalu ikuti aturan Niobis.”
Riview dari Pelamar: (Belum Ada)
Untuk meningkatkan penilaian status perusahaan bisa pihak perusahaan atau penerbit mengirimkan data pada Admin Niobis.
Postingan Pertama? Ketiga kali terbit di Niobis
*Untuk penilaian diatas akan berubah seiring dengan tidak adanya laporan dan konsisten buka lowongan, diperlukan sampai 5 bulan untuk mencapai Veteran Niobis.
FOREO is the world’s leading beauty-tech brand, founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2013. Through these wild 9 years, FOREO has served more than 20 million customers, launched in 12,000 doors and 500 retailers, winning 261 awards (45 of those in 2021) along the way. From two employees at the very beginning, we’ve grown to over 3,000 beautiful people scattered through 22 offices worldwide.
FOREO is not your traditional beauty company, but a brand built on innovation, visionary problem solving, and successful and unsuccessful – experiments. Only by taking risks can one create unprecedented and unique solutions celebrating individuality, diversity, and inclusiveness.
We want to cater to that new society, moving away from hoarding “stuff” and investing in experiences that enhance wellbeing. We design for those who are looking for a precious few essentials built to last and who value utility, quality, and durability.
Sitting at the top of the redefined beauty-tech industry, we keep succeeding because we’re still fighting for the same dream – the fusion of visionary technologies & award-winning sleek Swedish design.
We break new ground and disrupt beauty standards, always curious about how things can be done better. We are the game-changers & the rule-breakers passionate about building a new world with integrity and purpose, improving selfcare – for everyone!
If you would like to join the mission of creating the most beautiful tomorrow, feel free to review our open positions on LinkedIn or reach out to [email protected].
Location: SEA countries (Remote)
FOREO is looking for a PR Specialist who is a creative storyteller with responsibility for the company’s communications activities in the field of PR in the SEA region with the goal of establishing and improving its competitive positioning in the market. If you are full of (out-of-the-box) ideas with strong market research skills, FOREO could be the place for you to implement those crazy ideas!
Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If you are into breaking molds and challenging standards, then you might be the one we are looking for.
What You Will Do
• Prepare and execute communication and PR activities that include media outreach according to strategy in The SEA region (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, The Philippines, India).
• Execute strategic communications plans including press positioning, messaging, media relations strategies, creative collaboration strategies, fresh pitch ideas, and high-impact buzz marketing programs and events for the responsible market for all communications channels in The SEA region.
• Collect information about product and company then write innovative stories with creative angles about products and company
• Adapt those same stories to create outstanding press releases, media announcements, speeches and other PR materials
• Define promo materials and promo activities for all distribution channels.
• Devise and execute a local market PR and storytelling plan in line with global strategy.
• Guide PR agencies towards outstanding results.
• Responsible for receiving content alignment, but also creating and shaping communication topics for the respective market (alone or with the PR agencies).
• Monitor and analyze effectiveness of local PR campaigns and communicate insights to management.
• Communicate with all relevant organisational units on a daily basis.
• Proactively reporting on outcomes and goal achievements.
• All other activities according to Supervisor request on behalf of job position requirements.
What You Will Bring to The Table
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Public Relations Business, or a related discipline.
working experience: 1-3 years of experience in the same or similar job key activities and responsibilities, excellent organisational and communication skills, excellent knowledge of PR activities, excellent in English in writing and speaking, excellent professional and soft skills.
• Plus point if you have experience in the SEA markets.
Qualities We Look for in a Candidate ️
• Creative mind
• Good storyteller
• Good copywriter
• Integrity and Trust
• Drive For Results
• Timely Decision Making
• Organizational agility
• You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry.
• You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success.
• You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team.
• You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
• You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment.
• You will get the chance to try new FOREO products!
• Vacation, long service, and birthday leave.
• Generous employee discount on products.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection..
Noted: Cantumkan dalam email atau diskripsi melamar jika Anda mendapatkan informasi lowongan ini dari Niobis.com, untuk konfirmasi.
Jangan lupa ikuti aturan Niobis ya kak dan buat yang sudah keterima share dong testimoninya.