Motion Designer/Animator (Content Creator)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check thier Linkedin account, they just published on April 13, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 13, 2022)
New York, New York, United States
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their Linkedin account)
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Born to make the best work, brilliantly.
We combine craft insight and technology to bring your creative work to life.
Hogarth was founded 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 35 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
A Hybrid working model
Once offices are fully open we will be moving to a hybrid working model, which will allow our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 50% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
Hogarth Worldwide is seeking a Content Creator who specializes in design and animation to join our content studio team in Chicago to work on a variety of content types. Our primary client is a large Pharmacy/Health and Wellness brand and there may be opportunities to work on other brands in the future.
• Providing conceptual support, art direction/design and animation for various projects including: social and web content of all kinds, branded content, beauty tutorials, UGC content, sales videos, case studies and highlight reels, pitch videos, influencer videos, video storyboards, adaptation work, re-edits, still images, highlight videos and more.
• Collaborating with creative teams to help them render their vision on screen, and bringing fresh new ideas, styles and techniques to the team to enhance our work.
• Collaborating with video editors to develop efficient workflows and improve team performance
• Collaborating with producers on scheduling needs, working to prescribed timelines and estimating budgets for animation and design work
• Creating and modifying art cards and Photoshop files
• 3+ years design and/or animation experience
• Experience in art direction, graphic design and visual story development
• Expert-level proficiency in animation (2D, 2.5D, 3D), for all types of animation including motion graphics and logo animation, kinetic typography, character animation, etc.
• Expert-level proficiency in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere
• Proficiency with design and layout principles, typesetting, vector artwork
• Working knowledge and experience with character rigging
• Ability to communicate vision to a team using style frames, storyboards, animation notes, animatics or other pre-visualizations.
• Ability to maintain a positive, friendly relationship with clients and team members
• Confident in an agency environment and creatively curious with great taste
• Ability to multi-task and juggle various projects simultaneously
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Meticulously organized, responsible with file management in a collaborative environment
• Flexible and adaptable, ability to work on your own, or in close collaboration with others
Additional skills desired but not required:
• Proficiency with 3D animation & typography
• Physics and particles experience
• Video editing, mixing, color correction
• Tabletop animation (real objects, stop-motion, etc)
• Experience operating camera or other on-set experience
Candidates must provide a portfolio of work that showcases expertise in animation and design.
Diversity and Inclusion
Hogarth is committed to diversity and inclusion, through our ideas, our people, how we behave and conduct ourselves. Creating a truly inclusive culture at all levels of the organisation that encourages different points of view, making Hogarth not only a better company and place to work but an environment where everyone experiences connection, opportunity and a sense of belonging.
Please contact [email protected] if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it’s a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.
See also Remote Job Video Creative Director/Motion Graphics Artist (Townsquare Media) (Remote in US)