Prometheus Federal Services (PFS)
Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check thier schema google job (Page Source), they just published on April 11, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 12, 2022)
Washington D.C. Metro Area, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page Source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Hard
– Social media followers more than 1000 but less interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
PFS is a public sector administrative and professional services firm serving federal health and social services agency clients.
With leadership that brings a combined 20 years of military health care experience, our vision is to positively impact populations in need through transformative work in health care improvement, planning and technical assistance, business transformation planning and support, strategic communications, and learning and performance.
Prometheus Federal Services (PFS), a public-sector management consulting firm serving federal health and social services agencies is seeking a Graphic Artist to support a federal contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Graphic Artist performs tasks such as planning, designing, and producing graphic exhibits, including artistic considerations using technical knowledge and skills, in both physical and electronic form. Tasks may include:
• Designing for a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications, and corporate identity (such as award programs, summits, and meetings) that require the organization’s visual brand
• BA/BS degree
• 6+ years of experience
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and SharePoint
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to work independently
• Authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship indefinitely
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust if required
• Department of Veterans Affairs experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
This position may be subject to client or government vaccination and masking guidance, policy, or requirements as may be changed from time to time.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.