Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (page source), they just published on April 11, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 12, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (page source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction (Linkedin)
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
CesiumAstro is designing and manufacturing high throughput, plug-and-play active phased array (APA) communication payloads and satellites for space and airborne platforms. Our multi-mission solutions comprised of full-stack hardware and software products enable a diverse range of commercial and defense applications.
We’re hiring! For more information, visit www.cesiumastro.com.
Please Note: US citizenship or permanent residency is required for this position.
CesiumAstro is a rapidly growing space technology startup in Austin, Texas, developing out-of-the-box communication systems for satellites, UAVs, launch vehicles, and other space and airborne platforms. Our approach is unique, and our team is changing the world of space communications. Learn more about our company at http://www.cesiumastro.com.
CesiumAstro is looking for a highly motivated, creative designer. This candidate will join a small, multidisciplinary team in CesiumAstro’s design and marketing department who are responsible for conceiving, designing, validating, and launching our world-class products and services within the aerospace industry. The Design and Marketing team manages the entire company brand plus directs and produces CesiumAstro’s media content such as short form videos and marketing campaigns for major projects and advertisements. This role is based in our Austin, TX office, with the ability to work remote as needed.
• Collaborate with team members and executives to design our brand graphics all while crafting the overall CesiumAstro story.
• Negotiating and collaborating cross-functionally with various departments such as our PR & Communications, HR & Recruiting, and Engineering teams to refine and execute our company’s vision.
• Developing deep technical knowledge in areas outside your realm of expertise to understand other teams’ design constraints and craft creative visual solutions or effectively communicate complex information.
• Collaborating with outside vendors and internal experts to optimize designs for function, aesthetics, and production of design work.
• Managing and evolving the CesiumAstro brand across a range of media channels, tradeshows, and advertising opportunities.
• Must be willing to perform a wide range of tasks daily: i.e., overall layout and production design of multi-purpose templates, corporate reports, PowerPoint decks for our clients, work with the marketing department to develop branded swag and other print production, such as brochures, ad banners, and posters, as well as evolving our tradeshow displays to meet industry standards.
• Ability to adhere to our company’s curated brand/ style guide throughout all materials.
• Monitoring of competitor and industry graphic standards and trends.
• 3+ years of professional work experience as a Graphic Designer, Visual Designer, or UX Designer.
• Ability to create high-quality 2D/3D graphic content (illustrations, data visualization, photo processing, etc.)
• Upper-intermediate English (fluent speaking and great writing).
• High degree of motivation, curiosity, passion, and creativity.
• Ability to build your own work, find the necessary information on your own, and constantly communicate with various departments of the company.
• Strong communication skills, ability to defend your point of view with arguments and say “no”.
• Design craftsmanship – able to create high-quality design work and then manage production of design work with various vendors to ensure the proper outcome.
• An understanding of design research and human behavioral patterns.
• Demonstrated knowledge of various production processes.
• Proficiency in using standard creative software, such as the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Experience working in a design studio environment with other types of designers +?familiarity with design processes.
• Previous design consultancy/studio/agency experience, and/or a resourceful innovative nature with an ability to streamline or develop efficient processes.
• Deep brand development & management experience.
• Experience in video production, photography, or aerospace is a plus.
We provide generous benefits and stock option package to all our employees.
CesiumAstro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.