Graphic Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check web career, they just published on April 11, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 12, 2022)
110 Avon St, Charlottesville, Virginia 22902, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their web career)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
ExploreLearning is a Charlottesville, VA based company that develops online solutions to improve student learning in math and science.
We make Gizmos, the world’s largest library of interactive online simulations for math and science education in grades 3-12. See Gizmos on ExploreLearning.com.
We make Reflex, the most powerful solution available for math fact fluency. See Reflex at ReflexMath.com.
We have welcomed Science4Us to our team, it’s never too early to learn science! Focused on grades K-2, you can learn more at science4us.com.
ExploreLearning is a member of Cambium Learning Group.
We are ExploreLearning®, a Cambium Learning® Group company.
At ExploreLearning, we believe all students can have success in math and science — and have fun along the way! We’re an innovative ed tech company, helping students to embrace their inner scientist and/or mathematician through adaptive, game-based instruction, all while increasing deeper learning of foundational STEM concepts in a way that is as fun as it is effective. Our products and services help teachers easily personalize and enliven instruction, while building the skills and confidence students need to succeed in these critical subject areas.
We’re looking for individuals who share our commitment to solutions that truly make a difference in the lives of students.
ExploreLearning seeks a creative and motivated Graphic Designer to join our fast-paced Marketing team. In this role, you will support our team in translating our brand across print and digital mediums under the direction of the Creative Director. We are looking for someone with an eye for great design and exceptional attention to detail to join our growing team here at ExploreLearning.
• Ability to follow through with a design from concept to final execution
• Design and update a variety of assets including social media images, emails, web/landing pages, videos, ads, and print materials (e.g., one-sheets, postcards, etc.)
• Prepare files for print production
• Website wireframing, design, and CMS management
• HTML/CSS and WordPress skills required
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills
• Design solutions that meet end-user’s needs and adhere to brand guidelines
• Deliver creative solutions that support the goals of the marketing team
• Retouch photos
• HTML/CSS and WordPress proficiency
• Associate degree in graphic design, or 1-3 years of in-house corporate or agency design experience.
• Proficient in a Mac environment with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Able to handle multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities
• A desire to learn new skills; stay current with industry standards
• Link to a strong online portfolio (both print and web samples)
• Ability to work independently and with a team
Why Work With Us?
In addition to competitive salaries and generous benefits, ExploreLearning offers an exciting and dynamic working environment in which creativity, teamwork and professional growth are valued and rewarded. Our award-winning online programs bring engaging and effective instructional strategies to K-12 classrooms around the world. Over the course of the last 20+ years, we’ve received numerous awards from some of the worlds most respected education organizations, and were recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia.
Our office is based in historic downtown Charlottesville, Virginia, located approximately 100 miles southwest of Washington, D.C., and consistently rated one of America’s best places to live. The area offers a wide variety of business, cultural, historical, educational and sport-related attractions.
To learn more about our organization and the exciting work we do, visit us online.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.