Student Success Manager – Indonesia (Full Time/Magang)
Status: Baru Terbit (Niobis mendapatkan informasi langsung dari mereka, diterbitkan sejak tanggal 09 April 2022)
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Gaji: Tidak disebutkan
Publish di Niobis: (10 April 2022)
Deadline: Tidak disebutkan
125 St Georges Bay Road,
Parnell, Auckland 1052,
Status Lowongan: Berhasil diverifikasi (Bukti? Anda bisa hubungi Admin Niobis atau langsung mereka)
Jenis: Full Time/Magang
Type: Full Remote
Status Perusahaan/Agensi: Average
– Sosial media lebih dari 1000 dan interaksi bagus
– Belum upload data (buat perusahaan atau perwakilan bisa langsung hubungi 088223933603)
(Penilaian ini hanya berdasarkan dari Niobis sendiri, jika nilai “Good” itu tandanya mereka sudah melengkapi data atau penilaian melebihi nilai rata – rata kami (itu tandanya lowongan sangat baik dalam melamar), “Average” mereka belum melengkapi data namun penilaian perusahaan berada di rata – rata (itu tandanya lowongan dalam keadaan aman),”Hard” mereka belum melengkapi data dan penilaian perusahaan sangat kurang dari syarat kami (itu tandanya Anda harus lebih berhati – hati dalam melamar lowongan ini.)
Ada beberapa perusahaan masuk dalam kategori “Veteran Niobis” maksudnya perusahaan tersebut sudah lama posting di website Niobis, untuk mendapatkan bisa sampai 5 bulan hingga 1 sampai 2 tahun, tergantung ada atau tidaknya laporan negatif.
“Meskipun lowongan dalam penilaian baik selalu patuhi aturan Niobis, dan meskipun penilaian kurang baik Anda masih bisa tetap melamar asalkan seperti tadi selalu ikuti aturan Niobis.”
Riview dari Pelamar: (Belum Ada)
Untuk meningkatkan penilaian status perusahaan bisa pihak perusahaan atau penerbit mengirimkan data pada Admin Niobis.
Postingan Pertama? Kedua kali terbit di Niobis
*Untuk penilaian diatas akan berubah seiring dengan tidak adanya laporan dan konsisten buka lowongan, diperlukan sampai 5 bulan untuk mencapai Veteran Niobis.
Crimson Education provides students with ambitions to embark on the world’s most competitive university and career pathways with holistic tutoring and mentoring programs, delivered by a personalised, high performing team.
Services include in-depth US and UK university admissions support, Australia and New Zealand medical school admissions support, local curriculum tutoring and extracurricular mentoring.
Visit the Crimson Education website to learn more about our network, our edtech platforms and free resources for families.
New Zealand-based Edutech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK, and beyond.
This is a full-time position, based in Indonesia. Written and spoken fluency in Bahasa Indonesian and English is required.
The Student Success Manager is responsible for the student experience at Crimson. They are the main point of contact for the student and family, supporting the student in the timely execution of an agreed roadmap to achieve desired student outcomes and goals. You will work closely with varying internal stakeholders to ensure smooth completion of services and high client satisfaction.
Customer relationship management
• Proactively organise meetings and interactive communications with students, parents and internal team members as required to to check in, update on progress, support students to stay on schedule with milestones and ensure client satisfaction
• Be the main point of contact to clients, with an emphasis on parent liaison, and provide timely and accurate responses to their enquiries concerning the college admissions process and the delivery of Crimson services
• Engage in conflict resolution and handle complaints as the main point of contact
• In conjunction with the wider team, to mentor students on transferable skills such as time and stress management, project management and leadership skills to assist them in successfully achieving their academic and ECL goals
• Coordinating and allocating students and tutors/mentors in conjunction with the Tutor/Mentor Management team.
• Facilitate meetings with clients and strategy team to create strategies for client tutoring and/or consulting
• Closely check up and monitor client and tutor/mentor performance to ensure measurable • outcomes
Share student/family’s feedback with wider team when applicable and proactively and preemptively align on action needed for issue resolution
• Conduct service team’s internal discussions/ alignment meetings on students’ progress to make sure everyone is on the same page and working as an effective team
Operations and ongoing improvement
• Stay up to date with and contribute to a pool of local/ regional resources and knowledge base
• Identify and highlight opportunities for service improvement
• Stay up-to-date with standardised testing schedules and registrations to advise relevant stakeholders and support students as required
• Assist students in acquiring/ preparing for necessary documentations as required for the application process (application fill-in, recommendation letters, transcripts, testing certificates, highschool programs review certifications, etc)
• Translation of documents and communications in various channels between parents and the wider services team where required (Line can be removed/added as per region practice)
What qualities and skills would help you succeed in this role:
• Resilience: works well under pressure, demonstrates a positive outlook in times of uncertainty, recognises when to ask for support, continues to perform effectively in stressful circumstances.
• Professionalism & customer service attitude: acts professionally in situations that arouse strong personal or emotional reactions, for example in escalation scenarios, handles customer complaints and criticism constructively by listening and exercising empathy
• Communication & interpersonal skills: brings leadership to client meetings, can make people feel at ease, extensive experience in customer relationship management
• Negotiation skills & adaptability: builds rapport and trust within the organisation, de-escalation and conflict resolution skills, high cultural awareness and adaptability to efficiently manage the different dynamics of customers and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
• Teamwork & collaboration: highly organized and exhibit effective time management, result-oriented with a can-do attitude, and a growth mindset in the workplace
• Prior relevant knowledge and experience in education/ mentoring/ coaching/ youth development
• Knowledge of college admissions and international education systems
Why work for Crimson?
• Great culture – diverse, fast-paced and self-initiated
• Flexible work environment
• Career progression opportunities
• Commission and upsell opportunities
If you’re passionate about education and people and looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we’d love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam/junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
Noted: Cantumkan dalam email atau diskripsi melamar jika Anda mendapatkan informasi lowongan ini dari Niobis.com, untuk konfirmasi.
Jangan lupa ikuti aturan Niobis ya kak dan buat yang sudah keterima share dong testimoninya.