Visual Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from their Linkedin, published since April 8, 2022
Publish on Niobis: (April 9, 2022)
San Jose, CA
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their Linkedin account)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Securly is the first and only provider dedicated to bringing enterprise security to K-12. We pioneered the digital student safety movement in 2013, and we continue to lead it. Powered by purpose, tirelessly innovative.
We are a team of parents, educators, and technologists. We recognize the challenges IT administrators and educators face each day. By empowering those who serve students, we can foster safe and focused learning environments, while keeping students healthy and engaged.
Always connected, always protected.
326% Growth – SaaS – EdTech
Security and AI products Awarded as the EdTech Product of the year three years in a row.
Awarded TOP PLACE TO WORK 3 years in a row
Securly is looking for a highly motivated Junior UI/Product Designer with a passion for creating pixel perfect user interface designs. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and intuitive design, possess superior UI skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
This is a remote working role with core hours being Monday 8-5 pm EST. You have the option to work onsite/hybrid in our Charlotte, NC office. Salary range for this role is $65,000-$85,000 based on experience.
What You Will Do:
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Design and deliver wireframes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Ensure a standard is maintained when it comes to style, typography, colors, and imagery.
• Create design system assets, style guides, brand guidelines, and specifications for the implementation team.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Stay up to date with all of the industry’s trends and best practices.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
• 2+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing compelling designs.
• A strong design portfolio to showcase your UI, visualization & typography skills.
• Extensive experience in using UX/UI design best practices and design systems.
• A keen aesthetic sensibility, with an eye for crafting visually appealing design.
• Proficient with wireframing and prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, InVision etc.
• Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and others.
• Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Be passionate about all things UX/UI and other areas of design.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Securly, Inc.
• Recognized as Top Places to Work 3 years in a row – https://topworkplaces.com/award/bayarea/2021/35-149/?page=1
• Product of the 3 years in a row – https://bit.ly/3hgQiYG
• Securly One Pager – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kwV_vvbDf4FdAN4XmwXy0_QDIOOShu0X/view?usp=sharing
• 45-second cloud product demo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwsjAjnW-QE
Innovation – Our innovative products and talented people have;
• Established Securly in over 20% of the US market and growing rapidly internationally
• Implemented Securly into 15,000+ schools
• Monitored more than 5+ billion online activities
• Revolutionized student wellness and school safety for more than 10+ million children
• Saved the lives of more than 1500+ children
Some of the Perks
• Recognized as Top Places to Work for multiple years in a row
• Unlimited Vacation (Flex Time)
• Company-sponsored medical benefits
• Pool tables, Foosball (table soccer), and other fun office activities
• You will enjoy breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours
• You will enjoy commuter reimbursement and free parking
• You will enjoy a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.