Social Graphic Designer
Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from schema google job, published since April 8, 2022
Publish on Niobis: (April 9, 2022)
Address: 1218 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check schema google job (Page source))
Type of Work: Unknown
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
Get to know us
Designit is home to 700+ designers, analysts, brainstormers, creators, doers, dreamers, explorers, geeks, leaders, learners, lovers, mamas, papas, renegades, strategists, marketers, tree-huggers, visionaries, question-askers with diverse expertise and perspectives working together to solve complex problems.
As an experience innovation company with creativity at our core, we work at the intersection of strategy, design, marketing, and technology. Through diverse lenses, humane technology, and purposeful risk, we’re driven by the belief that what matters tomorrow is designed today.
Where we stand
We’ve always known that design has the fundamental ability to change the way people live, work and play. We’ve seen it happen, and we’ve made it happen.
But it’s time for solutions that better connect brands, organisations, and businesses. Time to start addressing the challenges people and businesses face every day. And this calls for a new way of thinking. A new way of solving problems and measuring success. A shift from a human-centred perspective towards a humanity-centred one. Pursuing long-term progress for all over immediate value for some.
So, together with our partners, we’re hell-bent on turning change into progress—shared progress.
At Rational, we are a team of dreamers and doers who thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment. We credit our success and rapid growth to hiring exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
The Social Graphic Designer is a passionate creative professional, resourceful critical thinker, and possesses a visual aesthetic suitable for both social media and other digital mediums. They have the ability to efficiently translate many ideas and abstract concepts into a variety of visual representations for both internal team creative desires and client professional desires.
This is a mostly remote position based in Bellevue, WA.
What You Will Do:
The Social Graphic Designer has a strong focus on social creative, content, campaigns, and a rich background in B2B creative. They will assist on a variety of design projects, demonstrate a culture for creative excellence, and drive design for directly owned workstreams. Responsibilities include:
• Work with creative team (Art/ Creative Director, Design Lead, Copy Writer, and Project Manager) on visual ideation and production
• Own production for social campaigns, editorial social posts, and social demand gen for owned workstreams and channels
• Assist in developing visual systems and brand guidelines for owned social channels
• Research, secure, and manage sourced photography that align to brand guidelines
• Bring insight on new format types and visual styles to test
• Communicate with Design Lead and Project Manager for scheduling and accurate completion of assigned projects
• Travel to team and client meetings as necessary
Day-to-day responsibilities consist of approximately 70% art production, 20% internal and client collaboration (i.e. ideation sessions) and 10% project management and administration.
What You Will Bring:
• Minimum of 1 year experience in the digital and social creative space
• Experience with Microsoft projects a plus
• Ability to understand/interpret brand guidelines and creative briefs
• Team-oriented individual who can also work independently
• Ability to work on multiple projects, coupled with strong time management, while maintaining attention to detail
• Intermediate working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Premiere
• Solid understanding of layout, typography, hierarchy, color theory and other design principle
Who You Are:
• Has an entrepreneurial spirit and is self-starter with a can do attitude
• Obsessive attention to detail and commitment to brand consistency
• Checks their ego at the door, and is able to accept and action on feedback from stakeholders across the team
• Customer centric is at the forefront of the produced work
• Comfortable working remote, with flexibility to attend in-person meetings
Rational is a customer experience (CX) solutions firm that pairs the capabilities of a strategic consultancy with the creativity of a full-service digital agency. We design and activate compelling experiences that create strong connections between people and brands. We put humans at the center of business and partner with our clients to deliver meaningful experiences that help their customers while driving business success. Customer satisfaction at every level is our ultimate metric, and it’s what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture.
Rational is committed to ensuring all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.
See also Remote Job Senior Graphic Designer (General Dynamics Information Technology) (Remote in US)