Content Specialist – Graphic Designer/Video Editor (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis got information from web career, published since April 7, 2022
Publish on Niobis: (April 8, 2022)
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check web career)
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 98,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Content Specialist – Graphic Designer/Video Editor
We are currently seeking a Content Specialist – Graphic Designer and Video Editor to develop smart, innovative and on-brand presentations, templates and videos for our internal and external stakeholders.
The Core Marketing, Communications & Sales Enablement team ensures that JLLT is at the forefront of technology-driven commercial real estate innovation, that our solutions are differentiated, and we have a winning go-to-market strategy. Reporting to the Senior Direct Core Technology Marketing and Sales Enablement you will be responsible for initial ideation and development of concepts through refinement and final production.
In this role you will work cross-functionally with JLLT Core’s sales enablement, marketing, communications, product and tech advisory teams to translate complex ideas into clear and effective graphics and videos that drive greater product awareness and adoption.
As the Content Specialist, you will…
• Graphically convey the company’s expertise and differentiators in a professional and compelling fashion. Includes creating organization charts and process flow graphics, editing existing graphics and formatting PowerPoint files for consistency.
• Input effects, animations, graphics, dialogues, sound effects, and music into the videos to make them more aesthetically appealing
• Create short videos showcasing our products’ value that speaks to specific audience personas
• Create short win story videos highlighting how tech helped win more business
• Takes on full ownership of assigned projects, managing through completion, ensuring quality and timely services and providing ongoing communication to appropriate team members and leadership.
• Provides exceptional client service and seeks to understand the business objectives behind a project. Apply professional graphic design principles and develop new ideas to support these business lines.
• Work within a defined template as well as making recommendations on layout and design
• Keep informed on design software and marketing/design trends both inside and outside of the real estate industry and apply new concepts and presentations to our business. Additionally, must have the desire to learn and grow in this position.
• This role requires an individual with strong time management and communication skills.
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
• Minimum of 2 years professional design experience using Adobe Creative Suite, designing presentations and creating short videos and animations
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to design within branding standards.
• Knowledge of interactive and animation in InDesign a plus.
• Ability to use tact and diplomacy when interacting with others.
• Well-developed verbal, listening, written and creative design skills.
• Excellent time management, planning and problem-solving skills.
• Any knowledge of commercial real estate is a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Emphasis in the use of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• PowerPoint POWER user
• Video editing and motion graphics (Adobe Premiere and After Effects)
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at [email protected] This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.