Staff Writer & Product Reviewer, Fashion (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page Source), they just published on April 5, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 7, 2022)
Jersey City, NJ US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page Source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? Second published on Niobis
Forbes Media is a global media, branding and technology company, with a focus on news and information about business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership and affluent lifestyles. The company publishes Forbes, Forbes Asia, and Forbes Europe magazines as well as Forbes.com. The Forbes brand today reaches more than 94 million people worldwide with its business message each month through its magazines and 37 licensed local editions around the globe, Forbes.com, TV, conferences, research, social and mobile platforms. Forbes Media’s brand extensions include conferences, real estate, education, financial services, and technology license agreements.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.
Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion. Forbes has recently announced plans to go public and to be listed on the NYSE via a special purpose acquisition company (or SPAC). This will enable Forbes to further capitalize on its successful digital transformation, using technology and data-driven insights to create more deeply engaged audiences, through editorial, product development and strategic investments.
Forbes Vetted is seeking an experienced fashion writer and product tester to join our growing commerce editorial team on a full-time basis. This role will be responsible for pitching, researching and writing SEO fashion round-ups, best lists, updates, guides, fashion odes, deal spotlights and other original features and columns surrounding the latest fashion and style offerings. You will be asked to write timely updates to top performing content and pitch new stories based on data & SEO trends. You will work under the guidance of the Forbes Vetted senior fashion editor in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
• Researching and writing 5+ stories per week
• Pitching new story ideas on a weekly basis
• Balancing longer term projects such as hands-on product reviews with short lead assignments such as product release news posts
• Coordinating review samples with PR and affiliate partners
• Attending various strategy meetings via video conference on a weekly basis
• Updating evergreen content in a variety of categories on a weekly basis
• Collaborating with the social media editor to help create social content for Instagram and TikTok
• Participating in sales event coverage, including potential shifts over holiday weekends like Memorial Day, Labor Day and Black Friday through Cyber Monday
• Working with the editorial, business and SEO teams as needed to ensure your content is properly optimized
• Having fun with a variety of team-oriented extracurricular activities throughout the year
The ideal candidate:
• Is comfortable writing across multiple subtopics within fashion and has extensive expertise in a minimum of two subtopics (such as men’s fashion, fitness clothing, jewelry and accessories)
• Is an excellent writer with 2-5+ years of experience writing product reviews and fashion or style feature coverage
• Can share published clips from major media outlets
• Is comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment and able to pivot quickly when needed
• Can identify and curate fashion and style items that will appeal to the Forbes audience
• Experience producing original, high-quality photography during product testing process is preferred
Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. We offer a hybrid work schedule for our employees. Some roles may be remote (within the U.S.) if it aligns to the needs of the position. Any employee entering the Forbes office for business or social reasons will need to present proof of full vaccination, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.