Marcus Thomas LLC
Junior Digital Designer (Full Time)
Status: Newly Published (Niobis check schema google job (Page Source), they just published on April 4, 2022)
Publish on Niobis: (April 6, 2022)
4781 Richmond Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44128, US
Job Status: Successfully verified (Proof? You can check their schema google job (Page Source))
Type of Work: Full Time
Type: Remote in US
Company/Agency Status: Average
– Social media followers more than 1000 and good interaction
– Have not uploaded data (for companies or representatives can directly contact 088223933603)
First Post? First published on Niobis
We hang out at the intersection of brand and digital
Marcus Thomas is a fully integrated marketing communications agency focused on audience insight, idea generation and alternative delivery. We focus our digital DNA and organize our research, account service, creative, media and public relations teams in four communities of practice: CPG, B2B, Home & Garden and Professional Services.
Marcus Thomas is the product of a union between two of Northeast Ohio’s oldest and largest independent advertising and public relations firms: Marcus Advertising, founded in Cleveland in 1946, and Ira Thomas Associates, founded in Youngstown in 1937. DigiKnow, a pioneering digital marketing and technology firm in Cleveland and Buenos Aires, joined Marcus Thomas in 2011.
Candidates from underrepresented communities (e.g., people of color, LGBTQ, differently abled, veterans, etc.) are encouraged to apply!
Because of the high volume of applicants, we are unable to take phone calls regarding application status. Please contact [email protected] with questions.
Marcus Thomas LLC, an IDEA agency where brand DNA, digital DNA and a little dog DNA all come together, is searching for an experienced and exceptionally talented digital designer to join its Creative department. This role will work with members of integrated teams (account management, strategic services, digital production, developers and other creatives) to develop strategically driven digital solutions for a variety of high-profile, Fortune 500 clients.
We are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented digital designer who has a passion for designing human-centered interactions and experiences and a strong desire to problem solve. In this role, the Junior Digital Designer will work directly with our Director of Digital Design and our Senior User Experience Designer within our Web and Applications Department. The Junior Digital Designer will assist in the development of wireframes and website designs for a variety of Fortune 500 clients. Gradually, the role of the Junior Digital Designer will increase in scale and complexity as part of their professional development at the agency.
This role is an opportunity to learn the fundamentals of wireframing and digital design to become a stronger, more well-rounded professional. With every project, you will learn something – about great website design, user empathy, online experiences and all that goes into the development of a website.
• Assist in the design of digital creative solutions that support brand and usability objectives for websites, landing pages, apps and other digital output.
• Adhere to budgetary and timeline restrictions.
• Prioritize and adjust workload within department to accomplish project deadlines, maintaining high staff productivity.
• Communicate effectively any perceived pitfalls in project process prior to implementation.
• Collaborate with creative directors, digital producers, front-end developers, user experience designers and copywriters.
• Take an active interest in our clients’ businesses and develop solid knowledge of their brands, products and audiences.
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates user-centric solutions and a good eye for design and composition.
• One to three years of experience as a website designer within an advertising, marketing communications or digital agency preferred.
• A four-year degree in graphic design or related field preferred.
• A basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Sketch and/or Figma, InVision, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Project and time management skills.
• Schedule flexibility – may be required to work outside of 9 to 5 (EST) sometimes.
• High comfort level with changing priorities at the last minute – taking direction and communicating with peers, as well as supervisor; plus, willing to step outside of the box to achieve desired results.
• Enthusiasm for keeping up-to-date on new and emerging trends.
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn.
• An articulate, friendly, “whatever-it-takes,” down-to-earth attitude, along with a strong work ethic.
• Ability to work well in a team environment filled with many unique personalities to achieve outstanding results.
• Ability to work remotely using Microsoft Teams as primary tool for communication – fast internet connection required for remote work.
• Occasional visits to the Cleveland office will be required.
Noted: Include in your email or application description if you got this vacancy information from Niobis.com, for confirmation.
Don’t forget to follow the rules of Niobis, sis and for those who have received it, please share your testimony.